Search results

1. S

Pioneer HPM-1500 Speaker potentiometer replacement. Need Help!

I have a set of Pioneer HPM-1500 speakers that I have recently refoamed, but one of the potentiometers sheared off (done by the previous owner). Can I use one that came out of an HPM-100, and how do I remove the old one and put the new one in.
  2. S

Pioneer SX-1280 won't power on!!!

Is the switch supposed to be hollow inside?
  3. S

Will go and buy some tomorrow. Will have to find out how to do it! And on the switch part, how can that be fixed?
  4. S

break a wire, and no idea where it came from. It pulled the wire out of the coating.
  5. S

The board on the underside of the receiver?
  6. S

My soldering techniques are very bad (probably because I have never done it before) HAHA
  7. S

Ok so I found the problem! The power switch has been disconnected, but there is another problem. There is a white wire that runs from the switch to somewhere that I accidentally pulled out when I was trying to free the slack up on it so it would reach. I ended up pulling it out of somewhere, and...
  8. S

Seems a little complicated, but something I would like to do myself! Probably could use a step by step guide.
  9. S

I recently bought a Pioneer SX-1280 from a thrift store, and I bring it home, flip the switch, and nothing happens. The switch doesn't seem to click when flipped, but rather moves smoothly as if it isn't catching anything. I really would prefer to fix this myself rather than ship it off to have...
  10. S

Trying to decide on a stereo system. Need Help!

So with the reciever, I plugged it in, flipped the switch, and nothing happened. I did notice that when turning the switch on, it didnt seem to have much of a "Grab". The switch seems like it slides up and down with ease rather than a click. Any Suggestions?
  11. S

I bought the speakers and stereo reciever. The speakers are Pioneer HPM-1500 (Not 150's) and the reciever is a Pioneer SX-1280.
  12. S

He also had some Pioneer HPM-150 speakers. Any Good?
  13. S

I know a guy with a Pioneer sx-950, but the unit doesn't power on. I flipped the switch and it never turned on. Would it be worth buying and fixing?
  14. S

I do a lot of LP listening as well as cassette listening. What are some models that you suggest? Old and new.
  15. S

Hello! First off, if this is in the wrong place I apologize, for I am new to this website! I am curently trying to decide on stereo components for my new stereo, and I am having a little trouble. I audio equipment, and have bought and sold for a long time. I am wanting to replace my JVC...
Back
Top Bottom