Search results

1. L

Onkyo integra p-306rs and p-306r

So i have a onkyo integra 506rs and thought i ordered the matching pre as i knew to be a p-306rs only i ordered the 306r by mistake. Am i going to miss anything sound wise i do plan to get the super servo cord. Shit i will probably try and find the matching m-506r amp i guess
  2. L

Fisher rs-883 play 4 speakers at same time or na

Thanks for the info i will try the series wiring
  3. L

Onkyo 506RS/ 5060R worth

I have the 506rs and am not thouroghly happy with the sound. My ear is inexperienced and fairly new to this hobbie but can say that the pioneer m-90 or m-91 (i cant remember wich one it was) is the best sounding ive heard and you could get it for less money. That being said about the 506rs i do...
  4. L

Any neggative results of parallel wiring? Im only 2 years into the hobbie and am learning still
  5. L

So i have an onkyo 506rs that shuts down when running two sets of large 4ohm cerwin vegas will wiring in parallel fix that?
  6. L

I can only get speaker selector a or b to work by themselves not both at same time so i only get two of the four connected speakers to work at a time not all four together. There is only one button for selecting a or b. Pushed in shows b and not pushed shows a. So it makes sense only one or the...
  7. L

Panasonic se-D64 has no common source connection

The plug is getting a reading when plugged into the power outlet but don't know if it's making the connection to the amp. I couldn't get a reading on any of the buggers of which I have two circled in red. Is that just how it is or should they be reading?
  8. L

The plug is getting a reading when plugged into the power outlet but don't know if it's making the connection to the amp. I couldn't get a reading on any of the buggers of which I have two circled in red. Is that just how it is or should they be reading?
  9. L

So I found this panasonic se-d64 that has a power cord and two other sets of wires with white clip connetions. From what I found the two wires go into a matching tape deck or reciever that it wad sold with as a package. One set has three wires labeled left right and ground and I thinking that...
  10. L

Need info on heritage 1g2220 and Kenwood 220

The seller says they are before the internet was invented and never sold online so no info can be found online. He is a young ladybug not a fine one. Now another model came up for sale. Pics comming
  11. L

The pics are the heritage
  12. L

The kid doesn't know Can anyone tell me about these speaks?
  13. L

Im stumped!! Looking for matches for a ka-3500 and found these heritage speakers and Kenwood kL 220s. 30$ for the heritage and I can find nothing about them at all. Seller said model 1g2220. 50 for the Kenwood's but can't find much on them either. Hoping someone might fill me in
  14. L

Bumble bee Tuna!!

In need of some knowlege on a couple speakers I am stumped on. First let me explain what im up to. Recently purchased a Kenwood ka-3500 and am looking for speakers made around the same time as it was. 1976-78 I think. Found for 30 bucks a set of heritage model 1g2220 is what I was told. My...
  15. L

Bumble bee Tuna!!

Howdy y'all
Back
Top Bottom