Search results

1. T

No WIFI or cell service, music and speaker connection question iPhone

one other thought...renting equipment or a DJ is probably more extravagant then we'd like to go.
  2. T

Wow am I ever glad I posted this question, I had no idea of the complexity of this...and I thank all of you for the reply, its a huge help!! Regarding the space, it's not in a hay loft type area but the music will be in a room off the barn that's cement block with a wood floor. Probably a 40' x...
  3. T

Dswankey, Shoot, that was the amp I was thinking about. I was thinking I could connect the phone with a cord to the amp. Here's the back story which will also explain the play list. There's a bunch of people getting together and hosting a party in my barn. I told them I'd have the music...
  4. T

My wife's friend is putting a playlist onto her iPhone and we're planning on using that for the music source. I agree 100% about taking the time to research, party isn't until the end of October. I thought I'd start with this Forum first...you'all certainly seem to know what you're talking about!
  5. T

Thanks very much for the replies so far. It's not a one time deal so I'd be willing to invest in something (receiver) to get good sound quality. I think about $500 would be my limit. That's why I was thinking one of the sonos amps may be a good solution.
  6. T

Sorry, one last note, I don't currently have a receiver so that's part of what I'm asking, what receiver would be recommended. Maybe the Sonos Amp?
  7. T

I apologize for my lack of knowledge. This is a picture of the back of the speaker. Not sure if they are amplified, maybe you can tell??
  8. T

All, I'm having a party in a barn that has no wifi or cell service. I have some good quality free standing speakers and also an iPhone 7 (no audio jack). I'd like to use the iPhone as a music source and also use the speakers I have (four preferably but could just use two) to play a playlist...
Back
Top Bottom