Search results

1. L

InfiniTesimals

Thank you so much!!! I'm so glad I found you guys! I would also like any input on what amp/receiver to hook up to them. We have a great store in Seattle that deals with and sells lots of vintage stereo, so they could probably help me. But although I know what I like the sound of, I'm not...
  2. L

InfiniTesimals

Thank you for the info, I really appreciate it! I hope the 1's don't suck, because I just bought the pair! Thank you again for taking the time! ~Leigh
  3. L

InfiniTesimals

Oh...thank you! That is very helpful. Here is another angle, but it does sound like these are 1's... Your help is very much appreciated! ~leigh
  4. L

InfiniTesimals

...So I am curious. This pic has exposed fuse (like 2's) but one switch (like 1's). Do you know which model this pic is from?
  5. L

InfiniTesimals

Thank you so much, goodolpg! That was very helpful. ~leigh
  6. L

InfiniTesimals

Hi all! Hey, can any of you tell me what the difference is in the Infinitesimal .1's and the .2's? The only difference I could see on the manual was the different wiring. I heard the .1's are the best...what is difference in sound between the two. And how would I tell the difference between...
Back
Top Bottom