Search results

1. A

Another Super High End Phono Stage! No expense spared...

I don't think it would be a CNC any longer if differential topology is your goal. Perhaps take a look at the Retro RIAA from Twisted Pear Audio. It has its own forum thread linked on the the info page. If you're worried about long cable runs, perhaps look into using Belden 4505R, or Belden 1505F...
  2. A

DAC for Raspberry Pi 2 B+

I currently am using this PiFi DAC from China with a Raspberry Pi 3 B+ and Volumio, controlled via Volumio app on Android. It's very similar to the HifiBerry "standard +", whereas the "pro" version has 2 clocks. There are also several more Raspberry Pi DACs located there. Hope that helps.
  3. A

OK I will do that then, thanks! I'll probably ask Skrodahl too once I purchase the kit for confirmation on what to do exactly.
  4. A

They are 1.5ft long, quite short. Thanks for the feedback about the opamps! It makes sense that the OPA2134 would shine on the first stage since the circuit was designed for it, and has proper lower noise since it has a FET input I believe. I believe that's correct. I've been doing tons of...
  5. A

Hi there EngineerNate, Any updates with the LME49720? I was thinking about buying the metal can version of them to try out once I build my Muffsy Kit. Would they run fine on 15v power supply? I also have a question that you may be able to answer. I know Skrodahl has purposely left out the input...
Back
Top Bottom