Search results

1. EightiesGirl

No sound Onkyo TX-SR803

I need the help of you all. My Onkyo TX-SR803 has lost sound. I found a video where a guy took a hair drier to the unit and the sound came on. I did this to mine and low and behold my sound came on. I now have to find the PCB that controls this. Is it the HDMI board, Pre-Amp board or and Amp...
  2. EightiesGirl

Pioneer CLD-s350 laserdisc

Please forgive me if I have posted this in the wrong forum and if I have you could direct me to the correct forum. I have a question regarding my newest Laserdisc player. I acquired this player for a great price but it has no remote. As with all pioneer laserdisc players there are many...
  3. EightiesGirl

Nakamichi RE-2 No sound

Hello all, I was given this unit knowing it has no sound from the speaker hook ups or headphone jack, I can hear the relays switching while working the speaker switch. I opened it up and checked the fuses and all are ok, no blown caps or burned anything, couple of places have been hot enough to...
  4. EightiesGirl

Nakamichi head cleaning

Good morning all! So after years of use my JVC KD-V6 started to die and I had to get another deck. I scored a Nakamichi CR-1A in mint condition from a girls grandfathers collection. It has absolutely no wear on the heads or pinch roller! Looks like it just came out of the box! So my question is...
  5. EightiesGirl

Need help with Akai DC-250 dust cover

Hello all. I just got a DC-250 dust cover to fit on my Akai 250D reel to reel and need help in knowing how it attaches to the reel to reel? I am unable to find out any info on the internet about how to mount it and was hoping the great minds who visit this site would be able to help me. Thanks...
  6. EightiesGirl

My new and best TT addition

Well, here she is! A almost new Pioneer Pl-630 fully restored by someone who followed the post here on AK on restoring the Pioneer Pl-630! She is music to my ears! What a work of art this Turntable is! It seems Pioneer put their best into it! Also I have attached pictures of all of my system so...
  7. EightiesGirl

Need help replacing a TT Plinth (base)

SO, I bought a Pioneer PL-540 TT off Ebay and never mind what I paid because I got screwed! The price was right IF it really was as nice in person as it looked in the pictures. That being said it's far worse! It needs a new Plinth (base) and a new strobe. After going back and forth with the...
  8. EightiesGirl

Question about my new 3 head deck

I need some answers to a new to me 3 head tape deck. Now don't tell my children this but there are some things in this world I don't know and this happens to be one of those things. I have been using a Technics M224 2 head deck for awhile and I like it a lot. But I wanted a 3 head deck so I...
  9. EightiesGirl

Help with these speakers

So I just picked up these at a thrift store for a song. I know they are HTD Level Three but I can't find any info on what the watts or the Ohms are. I don't know what year they were made and most importantly where the heck to find a replacement speaker for the one you see missing. The missing...
  10. EightiesGirl

Info about Sansui SP-A3100

I am looking for some info about a pair of Sansui Speakers That I bought for cheap dollars, under a hundred. The speakers have been re-foamed, they are 85 W, with a 12" woofer, 5 1/2" mid and a 2"x 5" tweeter. They have adjustable mid range and hi range. They sound great hooked up to my HK 670...
  11. EightiesGirl

Building a set of speakers

Ok, I need some advice. I picked up a couple of MCS speakers at Goodwill for $16.00 to build for my daughters new hobby in vintage audio.The speakers are shot but still worked but the housings are in great shape, They are 3 way with an 8" woofer, 4" Mid and a 2" tweeter. I picked up off ebay a...
  12. EightiesGirl

Hello! All, from a newbie

Ok, so I am new at this and posted replies before introducing myself. Please forgive me I don't do this sort of thing often and actually this is my first forum site. As my name says I'm an 80's girl in every way, The 80's were my teenage years and as with most teenagers the decade they grew up...
Back
Top Bottom