Search results

1. ReynaldoGonz

Why are 8 Volts from computer output and fisher x100 input?

Before plug audio cables I found 8 volts between computer audio output and tubes amp input (very dangerous an inverted sourge amp plug). Then plugged them and sounds static noise (8 volts) with the signal. NO problems with cell phone output or turntable output. I bridged computer chasis and amp...
  2. ReynaldoGonz

Just found a Pioneer SX-750 for 5 dollars.

2 late :(, just reinstaled. Andsay too late because is not an easy job to manipulate so tinny elements, looks easy but is not so. Board pay the price, just gave a little of damage on 2nd unsoldier trans (the problem was bend soldied terminals + not used soldier sucker), once I understood 3rd and...
  3. ReynaldoGonz

Hello, you mean those two kind of transistors? Transistor replacement is easiest with those little trans. Thank you.
  4. ReynaldoGonz

Idle current adjustment was made to 30mV on both channels but found 44mV on speakers connection with no input in aux and 0 at volume knob. Checking left channel phono stage, last 2 transistor are the model but hFE was different.
  5. ReynaldoGonz

I found some noise on left channel of phono section, I unsolded & tested all 4 transistor of AWK-065 board but looks ok, tried electrolytic cap & it's ok. Before of that I checked some voltage on left and right channel components until noise was on and phono selected, noise channel experimented...
  6. ReynaldoGonz

Hello, ebay has a "Pioneer SX-750 hum repair kit capacitor upgrade high quality receiver recap set" (just for power supply and protection board) and also, it includes full transistors set and heatsinker for that overheated trans (even includes isolation, screw and watcher). Right now I'm on...
  7. ReynaldoGonz

Hello again, just made a parenthesis to recap power supply & protection board. And found noise in phono selection (noise was before recaped & after remains it, could be a transistor in phono pre I'm not in that step yet). Today will continue with bias adjustment. By the way I don't know how DC...
  8. ReynaldoGonz

It's a 60W light bulb and 120Vac 60hz.
  9. ReynaldoGonz

Hello again friends, I just turned on Pioneer unit. My first time with this test. If someone have some experience, could you tell me if bulb light intensity means that receiver looks ok? On second video pumped up some volume level and light intensity becomes higher.
  10. ReynaldoGonz

Hello, finally finished the switch selector job, I removed plastic piece and instead, I used threadlocker 271 and some steeled wire to fill the space between hole and screw (because they not match as should do). After 24 hours glue is completly dried.
  11. ReynaldoGonz

I ordered a Loctite red on ebay to done the job. Holes are bigger than needed, so plastic fills to bearing..... I gonna quit plastic and fill holes with pieces of #18 steeled wire as a wedge and some loctite.
  12. ReynaldoGonz

Thank you my pal for inspire wonderful ideas, I just fixed rotatory switch selector. I used no glues, just a 3mm screw and little piece of soda's plastic bottle:
  13. ReynaldoGonz

I don't know if can take appart the broken selector switch shaft from switch and see if can find a replace to rebuild it with another one. I would be so lucky if it could do.
  14. ReynaldoGonz

Project: Pioneer SX-750

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!Perfect.
  15. ReynaldoGonz

Hello, tonight I cleaned tone board, phones little board and lubricated bass/treble and off/on switches with electronics cleaner/lubricator. Up and down boards cleaned with deoxit, cotton and napkins. A little of patience and love to give it is necessary too. Just working step by step, I made...
  16. ReynaldoGonz

Hello, could you tell me what does mean SOB? What does mean DBT? Thank you.

Hello, could you tell me what does mean SOB? What does mean DBT? Thank you.
  17. ReynaldoGonz

Hello, first stage of cleaning is completed (downside was so bright and clean). Some compresed air and brushes. I cleaned controls, they was hard to turn, but now tuns up and down smooth and easy. I found whole screw set installed on receiver and no inner unit screw missing. I think gonna need...
  18. ReynaldoGonz

Hello, it need a little of love and care but I think I can give it to it. I don't know if it turns on. But I'll give it some clean before try it.
  19. ReynaldoGonz

Problrms with Pioneer SX-780 source.

I just recaped whole caps, I used elna and nichicon caps, includes FM section. Definetly whole performance is much better, including FM section. I added a heatsink on Q25. The bigger caps are 8000uf but I just found 8200uf, I don't know if something's wrong with my cap tester but in both of...
  20. ReynaldoGonz

Hello, I changed R1 but Voltage innestability problem stills remains ;( Then transistors tester arrived to home and took apart and tried Q25, Q19 and Q20. Looks like my problem is on Q25, tester looked it like a diode. Now I just changed Q25 and looks like problem is solved.
  21. ReynaldoGonz

Today I was trying to find my problem with variable Voltage and took like and hour or two to start to fail Voltages. Then Voltage problems start to clicks protection relay. After that I was thinking in R1. In R1 should read right values: 53.5 VCD before R1 and 25.9 VCD after R1, so difference...
  22. ReynaldoGonz

Unsodied D4 (zenner diode) and measured resistance values: scale 2M reads 0.686 scale 200k reads 98.2 scale 20k doesn't reads scale 2k reads 0.814 scale 200 doesn't reads I INVERTED OHMMETER LEADS scale 2M doesn't reads scale 200k doesn't reads scale 20k doesnt reads scale 2k doesn't reads...
  23. ReynaldoGonz

(sudenly sounds relay's click and source led iluminates brigther but Voltage rises to 10VCD in Q25 collector and back to low voltage then rises to 13.9VCD, and back to low Voltage) Q25 Collector Voltage NORMAL MODE -------------------- MONITOR MODE AM= 39.8 VCD ------------------------- AM=...
  24. ReynaldoGonz

It is 38.6 VCD, in attached draws are voltages.
Back
Top Bottom