Search results

1. IowaFightFan

Pioneer Elite TZ9-LTD Speakers

I have madd the decision to part mine out. If anyones still looking for any TZ-9 drivers, I will be listing them. I have one good mid range.
  2. IowaFightFan

Question for Pioneer TZ-9 Speaker Owners

Yeah, unfortunately that’s what I’ve found during my search as well. It seems best case scenario is someone has a set they decide to part out with a good OEM mid range that I can buy.
  3. IowaFightFan

Fair price for Pioneer Elite TZ-9 LTD

Yeah, I seen the 14 year mark was approaching since he has logged on, but who knows, if he still has the same email address he will get a notification that someone quoted him and maybe he decides to log in again.....its worth a shot.
  4. IowaFightFan

I am in search of one too. If anyone has an OEM, let me know.

I am in search of one too. If anyone has an OEM, let me know.
  5. IowaFightFan

Best Vintage pioneer speakers?

Scott - No chance you have an extra passive radiator cone from a S-1010, is there? My sister in law was being stupid earlier this year and cracked one of mine.
  6. IowaFightFan

Fair price for Pioneer Elite TZ-9 LTD

I am guessing you are no longer on this site, but if so, I would love the information you have available for the TZ9 & TZ9 LTD
  7. IowaFightFan

Question for Pioneer TZ-9 Speaker Owners

I am looking for a replacement mid range for the TZ-9 as I had one damaged in transit. I am glad you got your woofer fixed. Fingers crossed I find a replacement at some point.
  8. IowaFightFan

Pioneer Elite TZ9-LTD Speakers

I am now in the same situation. Did you ever find one? If not, what did you end up doing? I have a mid range that is damaged as well.
  9. IowaFightFan

Mid Range Destroyed on my Pioneer Elite TZ-9 LTD, what do I do now??

So I purchased a set of Pioneer Elite TZ-9 LTD from a member on here recently. I had them delivered through UShip and when they arrived, one of the ceramic graphite mid range domes had a hole in it. Once I got the mesh cover off, it was cracked much worse than it looks and is destroyed. I put an...
  10. IowaFightFan

Schematic for Micro Seiki DD-100

A friend of mine that does audio repair is working on his Micro Seiki DD-100 but has been unable to come across a wiring schematic or service manual of any kind. Anyone have anything they can provide to help? He’s trying to resolve some erratic speed issues. Thanks in advance.
  11. IowaFightFan

Pioneer S-1010 Cone Repair/Replacement Options

I looked for a set of Pioneer S-1010 speakers for a long while. I finally found a set and bought them a few months ago. Absolutely love them! Over the weekend, one of my sister in laws threw something across my living room and hit one of my passive radiators. It cracked the hell out of it. I...
  12. IowaFightFan

Pioneer S-1010 speakers

I would love to hear if anyone has had any luck re-coning the passives on these S-1010? My sister in laws were over for Easter and one of them threw something across the living room at the other and hit my passive. It cracked the hell out of it. I was able to glue it, it seems to be holding...
  13. IowaFightFan

MC 502 Restoration

I had a power guard bulb out on my MC502 recently and was kind of afraid that the board was going to be trash when I got in there to look at it. It turns out it was fairly easy to access (no need to remove front glass) and remove. I got a few factory bulbs from Absolute Sound Labs and replaced...
  14. IowaFightFan

Pioneer Elite TZ-7 vs Pioneer ST-500

I have a pair of TZ-7 speakers that had pretty rough cabinets. I’m having them redone. He asked me about the felt on the front, if it serves any purpose at all or is for decoration. It appears to me it doesn’t do anything functionally, as it’s not under the parts where the drivers sit into their...
  15. IowaFightFan

I bought a set of Pioneer TZ-7, should I re-cap crossovers?

I bought a pair of very hard to find Pioneer Elite TZ-7 speakers recently. They sound amazing, but the cabinets are pretty rough. I removed all of the drivers and am having the cabinets professionally refurbished by a local wood worker. My question is, while they are apart, should I replace the...
  16. IowaFightFan

Technics 33 RPM Stacking Spindle for SL-1650

I need the 33 RPM stacking spindle for my Technics SL-1650 turntable. From my research, I believe there were several models of turntables from Technics that used the same one. It seems the one from the SL-1350 is too long though. Anyone have a suggestion, besides ebay, where I could look or...
  17. IowaFightFan

Technics 33/45 stacking spindle ?

I really would love to find one of the Technis 33 RPM stacking spindles, but having a heck of a time finding one. Any chance anyone on here may have an extra they'd want to sell?
  18. IowaFightFan

Pioneer PD-65 Questions

That’s what I was afraid of. One technician I spoke to did a quick search for some of the parts he anticipated would be needed and found most were no longer available. Sad, such a nice unit.
  19. IowaFightFan

Looking for reputable service technician for Pioneer Elite gear (PD-65)

I recently purchased a Pioneer Elite setup from a friend. It consists of two amps (M-91 & M-72), C-91 preamp, F-91 tuner, PD-65 CD Player and SP-91D Surround processor. My normal technician has the M-91 doing a cleaning and repair on a few things. He had no interested in looking at the other...
  20. IowaFightFan

Pioneer PD-65 Questions

curious, are these bushings still available? My PD-65 is working, but the CD tray had some issues coming out and closing. When I remove the transport assembly, the tray will then come all of the way out. When I close it, it stops from closing all of the way about an inch out. i inspected the...
  21. IowaFightFan

FF/REW fix ctf-8282,9191,1000 RXA-581, NOT DIY

mark- is the clutch somewhat easy to access, or is it quite a process to get to it? I purchased belt kits and installed them on a CTF-7272, CT-F750 & CT-F850 from wjoe a year or so ago. The instructions included with the belt kits were life saving. I’d have never been able to do the belts...
  22. IowaFightFan

FF/REW fix ctf-8282,9191,1000 RXA-581, NOT DIY

My CT-F1000 has Fast Forward, but no rewind. It was serviced a few months back. The tech put on the invoice that the Rewind/Fast Forward motor pulley was replaced and the counter belt was replaced. it worked great for months, but over the weekend the rewind stopped working. Everything I’ve read...
  23. IowaFightFan

Pioneer CT-F1000 ff/rewind problem

I have an issue with my CT-F1000 as well. It had sat for several years when I got it. I gave it to my tech and he said he had to replace the Rewind/Fast Forward pulley as well as the counter belt. afterwards, it’s worked great for months. Just this weekend, I lost the rewind feature. It will...
  24. IowaFightFan

Sony STR-7800SD

i hesitated a little bit on one over the weekend and lost out. I won’t make that mistake again, if the opportunity comes up again.
  25. IowaFightFan

Sony STR-7800SD

Did anyone ever find a place to get the caps for the Bass & Treble knobs on these STR-7800SD receivers?? I have been searching everywhere and cannot find them.
Back
Top Bottom