Search results

1. providence

Show your Bicycle !

Some of mine: Chris Kvale Tommasini Super Prestige Colnago Super Cinelli Supercorsa Serotta Colorado Schwinn Cimmaron Bridgestone RB-T Trek 720
  2. providence

Twin Cities?

Hello, I'm new to the forum and was curious if anyone would have any recommendations for local shops that would work on tube amps/stereo? I have this Grundig console I'm looking to make operational again. I believe I would need to pull the guts out and drop off at a shop as this console is...
  3. providence

Hello! Grundig KS 680 U

Thanks again for the advice. For whatever reason pulling the tube amp and stereo didn't dawn on me initially. Those are the two more daunting projects in this console for my abilities, I believe, so if I can find someone to take this on locally I think I could manage with most everything else.
  4. providence

Hello! Grundig KS 680 U

Thanks for the advice all. It is appreciated. I'm still looking into everything I have and reading up here before really touching anything. I'm comfortable enough with wiring and soldering (to be dangerous...). I don't really want to do anything quite yet until I have a good grasp as to what...
  5. providence

Hello! Grundig KS 680 U

Appreciate the info. Thanks all. I’m actually in Minnesota and there’s an audio shop (mainly specializing in amps and vintage) a few miles from my house so I may check in with them. Around what ranges would I expect to pay a shop for what I would imagine would be a pretty complete overhaul?
  6. providence

Hello! Grundig KS 680 U

I am new to the forum and vintage audio in general. I've been taking in a lot of the literature in this forum the past week or so. Thanks for the cache of info. Was wondering if anyone could provide info on what we have? I'm a bit of tinkerer (rebuild and collect vintage racing bicycles) and...
Back
Top Bottom