1. enjoythemusic

Sony Full Frame Lenses

All sold, thx :)
  2. enjoythemusic

Sony Full Frame Lenses

(16-35mm F4 sold) Mmmm-kay. I spun the wheel and got.... :whip:
  3. enjoythemusic

Sony Full Frame Lenses

Hope it is ok if I post this, if not then mod delete and spank me via PM :( Selling a few lenses (Sony Zeiss: 35mm f1.4 and 16-35mm F4) and they still have warranty. Would rather an audio guy get them than.... Mint, box, etc darn close to new.
  4. enjoythemusic

AXPONA 2016

Yes Wildcat, i'll be at AXPONA :) Not sure how many CServe guys will be there yet AXPONA is the best North American spring event. Then comes T.H.E. Show Newport, which is another great show filled with wonderful music systems, welcoming weather and an abundance of live music too!
  5. enjoythemusic

AXPONA 2016

Yes. No pressure to buy anything, but if you want something you van ask for a show deal as they love selling things to avoid having to ship them back. That's a personal question depending on you / your system. Hope to se you at AXPONA, it's going to be fun :)
  6. enjoythemusic

AXPONA Chicago 2015 - April 24-26 - Who is attending?

Excellent! Look forward to seeing everyone at 4:30pm on Saturday. The TV studio is at the lower level Garland Room (next to MBL room, etc).
  7. enjoythemusic

Please let me know if you guys are a 'go' for Saturday @ 4:30pm and who will be appearing on camera. Thx :)
  8. enjoythemusic

Always glad to help. BTW: Silly hats and red clown noses ARE acceptable dress code. So are cheap sunglasses :)
  9. enjoythemusic

How about Saturday at 4:30pm for the AK'er live broadcast? This way you have nearly two full days to see stuff to talk about. I can upload/download any pics you want featured via web, memory card, thumbdrive, etc. Of course we could just load this website/thread and broadcast photos that are...
  10. enjoythemusic

DC, (Said in friendly humor) Please let the records show I am holding back a typical 'crude guy thing' comment ;) (Seriously) It would be great to have you guys chat it up live.
  11. enjoythemusic

Hi Everyone, If AK'ers want to get together and appear on camera for a 30 minute time slot let me know via link below. :) EnjoyTheMusic.com is now scheduling appointments to appear within our live broadcast during AXPONA 2015. Time slots are already filling up fast! Exhibitors need to...
  12. enjoythemusic

Free 192kHz/24-bit Percussion / Drum Track

A most humble thanks guys. It is also the 'trick' to staying healthy and the mind working in polyrhythms on multiple levels. Billfort, wow four 15" Altecs! Hope the gong bass drum gave them a lil' workout.
  13. enjoythemusic

Free 192kHz/24-bit Percussion / Drum Track

Happy holidays everyone @ AudioKarma. As my gift to music lovers am giving away the 'master tape' of one of my tracks. The dynamics are huge! This is the never-before-released raw recording/file so the first 25 seconds is 'dead air' as I had to press record button on the Tascam and then get...
  14. enjoythemusic

New York Audio Show 2014

Still busy posting stuff online, yet have somewhere around a few hundred hi-res photos in many web pages at www.EnjoyTheMusic.com/new_york_audio_show_2014/
  15. enjoythemusic

RMAF Rocky Mountain Audio Fest 2014 - Who's going?

Guys, would love to give everyone here at AK their own 30 to 60 minute TV spot so you can all discuss what you like during the show. How does Sunday at 2:30pm sound?
  16. enjoythemusic

i'll be there with the live streaming high-definition TV studio for Enjoy the Music.com. Would love to get you guys on camera if you want. E-mail me when you'd all like to get together for some fun on the live stream :)
  17. enjoythemusic

Califonia Audio Show (SF)

It was a GREAT show! Had an awesome time and if you missed it, well, hope to see you there in 2015. Here's a link to my report, perhaps the largest on the web, with over 45 pages and more than 210 photos: www.EnjoyTheMusic.com/california_audio_show_2014/
  18. enjoythemusic

RMAF is a fun event and one of my faves. We're working with Marjorie to bring the Enjoy the Music.com TV studio too.
  19. enjoythemusic

Rocky Mountain Audio Festival (RMAF) Oct 11-13, 2013 - Who's going?

Love Audio360! Just in case some missed it, I posted the final update with lots of videos, 192/24 music, photos, etc at www.EnjoyTheMusic.com/rmaf_2013/
  20. enjoythemusic

T.H.E. Show Newport Beach 2013

Looks to be another great event in Newport Beach and hope to see some of you there! The Home Entertainment Show Newport Beach (T.H.E Show) 2013 marks their third year of this southern California event. Taking place from May 31st through June 2nd at the Hilton Hotel and Atrium Hotel Orange County...
  21. enjoythemusic

Latest Lamborghini superr car.......

That all depends on what parent company VW has to say about it ;)
  22. enjoythemusic

New tires

Have been a big fan of Pirelli P Zero or Mich Pilot Sport PS2. The PS2 will probably give longer wear too and maybe a touch more all-weather (but not really for snow/ice at all). Costo, etc usually have some of the best deals. For all-season, that depends yet still would reply on Mich and...
  23. enjoythemusic

improving my system - tonearm or speakers?

Agree with others, speakers and how well they integrate with the room/acoustics generally has the biggest change in how an overall system performs.
Back
Top Bottom