Search results

1. X

Models with indication of signal level in dBµV

Can anyone provide more details about Accuphase T-105? It is quite affordable in Europe and has a nice multi-purpose meter as well. I was unable to find schematics or detailed information, though. I have seen one or two claims that earlier Accuphase tuners have 'flat' sound stage and 'thin'...
  2. X

Indeed, that seems to be the case, so RF energy in the band with wider IF filter settings affects the reading. I consider it a cheap solution, which I want to avoid, so if I decide that I would settle with a HiFi unit, I would check it for that in more detail (perhaps I should have mentioned...
  3. X

<repeated by mistake>
  4. X

If the IF bandwidth affects the signal level reading that much, then the metering circuitry must be cheap. But L-1000T is somewhat cheaply build and relies only on the remote control. Good, but over-rated tuner IMO. I have owned other synthesizer Kenwood tuners and am far from impressed. While...
  5. X

Thank you all for the suggestions. Nick_G, BW Broadcast RBRX Encore is great, but quite expensive as a high-end professional re-broadcast receiver. I have a few others of the kind on my list, by DEVA, ProfLine, 2wcom, also WCS. Second-hand is preferable as they are more affordable. FauxHall...
  6. X

Thanks, John! I like Tandbergs, too, will definitely consider them.
  7. X

Hello, I am looking for high-end / TOTL FM tuners (both "digital"/synthesizer and analog) with signal level readings in dBµV or dBf. [ dBf = dBµV + 11.2 (75Ω) OR 5.2 (300Ω) ] Deviation and multipath readings, or at least multipath outputs for oscilloscope are desirable as well. Searching...
Back
Top Bottom