Search results

1. milehisui

sp2700 sensistitvity ??

Mike, I got my new stylus, put it. Sounds good except I am hearing a scraping type sound on the left channel. I rechecked my settings on the tonearm per my owners manual. Have not removed or repositioned the cartridge, but could it be tilted a bit? Doug
  2. milehisui

Pepa's Sansu-topia

Beautiful equipment!!! Take some time to smell the roses tho.
  3. milehisui

Show Me Your Sansui!

Really nice stuff! What cartridge/stylus do you have on your FR 4060?
  4. milehisui

Let’s see those table lamps - vintage or modern

Her name is Eileen.
  5. milehisui

sp2700 sensistitvity ??

Wow thanks Mike, Looks correct, will order asap.
  6. milehisui

sp2700 sensistitvity ??

It is the original Sansui Cartridge and Stylus. My owners manual says it is an SV 27 with an SN 27 stylus. It seems like the actual needle is loose in the plastic housing that snaps onto the cartridge. It won't play an LP. The arm just lifts back off. Not sure what you mean by a p-mount?
  7. milehisui

sp2700 sensistitvity ??

Glad the pics will work for you and good to know on the emblems. Usually they are fine until you start moving the component around. I like to have them straight too! I will just have to tighten it per your suggestion. Still trying to locate a new stylus for my FR-4060. Take care,
  8. milehisui

Panasonic...

Mhardy thanks for the tip on “parts express” Here is the before and after of the Panasonic RE 7670. Still not the greatest sound but at least it looks good for being 47 years old. Thx
  9. milehisui

sp2700 sensistitvity ??

Here are some pics. I mainly have them up off the carpet for protection. Had a water heater break few years ago. Let me know if you can see them ok.
  10. milehisui

Cost and questions on recapping/restoring two vintage receivers

Dr. Dan's in Littleton, CO has a good reputation. I am considering him to do a evaluation of my Sansui 5500.
  11. milehisui

sp2700 sensistitvity ??

Mikefc, I have them on some stands that came with them. Only about 1 1/2". Haven't raised them any higher or at angles. New cassette from '94, crazy. Frank Sinatra?..... My stylus just crashed on me, on my FR4060. Going to finally have to get a new one. Time to upgrade?
  12. milehisui

sp2700 sensistitvity ??

Thanks Sansuiman for the explanation of the difference between the 2700 vs the 2700A. You expertise is very impressive. I happen to be the original owner of one each. When I purchased them new in the navy in Subic Bay, PI, I didn't notice the difference in the boxes/paperwork. I was just...
  13. milehisui

General tech questions for a newbie

I have found the cd player (PC-V750)not functioning. Loose belt keeps the eject from opening. I got a cd in it but wouldnt play. Cassette (dual D-95WR)has a cassette tape in side A. I can't open even tho I took the case off. I thought this all worked when mother in law gave it to me. Tuner...
  14. milehisui

SANSUI 5500 FM Tuner problem HELP!

Any luck with this problem. I'll be watching . Don't have a problem with mine yet.
  15. milehisui

Thanks everyone for your thoughts.
  16. milehisui

Couple of things: How can you tell how a receiver/amp sounds, when you need speakers to hear anything? What era/year qualifies as vintage equipment? I have an 80's sansui rack system. To sell it, would it be better to separate the system components or keep the "rack system" altogether?
  17. milehisui

Panasonic...

thanks mhardy...So the lamps are tungsten? don't know much about them. Thanks will check into parts-express. Doug
  18. milehisui

2017 Sansui Serial Number Database

5500,224010304,milehisui Sp2700a,94086520,milehisui Sp2700,94012077,milehisui A1200p,625096472,milehisui Rg900r,625071279,milehisui T900,625041970,milehisui D95wr,655075058,milehisui Pl95r,335080867,milehisui Pcv750,59100318,milehisui Fr4060,324080245,milehisui S92ou,35090198,milehisui...
  19. milehisui

Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic RE 7670 that was my wife's in high school, when we first started dating. I am looking to replace the "tuner/back lighting lamps". There are 5 of them in line with the tuner, mounted on fuse like base on RJF-113 board. The lamps are same size as glass fuses. I can barely...
  20. milehisui

Sansui 5500

I still have my 5500 from my Navy days. It must have been '74. It is working like it was new, I always babied it. I did not know much about it when I bought it, other than I liked the looks of it. Along with it I got an FR-4060 TT and the SP 2700A speakers with the lattice front. All are...
  21. milehisui

Updated Photos of Main System

Looks to be a great room for sound!
  22. milehisui

New to the site

Hi there Chris. I just signed on myself trying some of this out.
  23. milehisui

New member from Colorado. Trying to figure how all of this works...

New member from Colorado. Trying to figure how all of this works..
  24. milehisui

new member from Colorado

new member from Colorado
Back
Top Bottom