Search results

1. J

Show Me Your Sansui!

Thanks to Skippy in Sydney Australia for the new volume pot transplant....loving this Amp from 1973/74 works a treat:rockon:
  2. J

Granddad went to a home Grandma said his junk was not wanted....

Lets just say without getting my post deleted by being to political....the minority groups seem to doing all the talking. Still waiting on a Japanese national to inbox and complain about my use of slang?.....anyway ill continue to enjoy that Nations fine engineering and continue to enjoy good...
  3. J

Apparently my user name is not PC.....and offensive to some......honestly what have we become....to the cool few Ive enjoyed this brief experience....PEACE....ENJOY YOUR AUDIO.
  4. J

current setup.....but the EIGHT-D could change that:dunno:
  5. J

So far grandads junk is on the little blue pill.....if its never been recapped? sure goes hard:cool:........only running it as is(no eq)via a pair of kl555a's.....hardly up to the level of CV'S & OHM'S so things can only get better Harvestor n Skizo top shelf setup's
  6. J

It will be interesting the 6500 was overhauled some time back....this unit to my surprise sounds killer as is....I listen to everything from Mozart to Metallica so far whats stood out its clarity hearing instruments/percussion in songs Ive never noticed....could be just the speakers....i will...
  7. J

interested to see how it does as a possible replacement for my au6500 separate component stack... works flawless after 4 decades
Back
Top Bottom