Search results

1. O

Turntable Help Question

I tested it connected to another receiver an Onkyo that didn't have phono input treminals. Hooked up to the CD inputs. Same results no volume. Don't have a pre amp. May take it into a local stereo shop and have them test it. Jim
  2. O

Turntable Help Question

The gound wire is connected to the phono ground treminal on the receiver. Jim
  3. O

Turntable Help Question

Hi, I have a Pioneer PL-L70 linear tracking turntable that's been setting a while. I opened it up and cleaned the grease off the gears and slide. It had become tacky and was gumming up things. The arm is back to tracking and playing records. The problem is I have to turn up the volume to max on...
  4. O

Pioneer PL-L70 Turntable

I'm using this with a Pioneer VSX 902S audio/video receiver. It's hooked up to the phono inputs. there is no MM or MC switch but there is a phono level control for turntable input which I turned up to max. Did gain a little more volume but still have to turn up the receiver. The phono control is...
  5. O

Pioneer PL-L70 Turntable

Hi, I have a Pioneer PL-L70 linear tracking turntable that's been setting a while. I opened it up and cleaned the grease off the gears and slide. It had become tacky and was gumming up things. The arm is back to tracking and playing records. The problem is I have to turn up the volume to max on...
  6. O

Headphone Identifation

Thanks, That seems to be them. I had first searched CTEK which is turns out to be another company. Thanks again, Jim
  7. O

Headphone Identifation

Hi, I just picked a pair of CTEK Performance Series headphones. Model CTEK-BTH1. They look brand new. I'd like to find an instruction manual for them so I can figure out the features. They seem to have an AM/FM tuner and micro SD card slot besides Bluetooth. The company that is using the CTEK...
  8. O

Sub Woofer Help

Hi, I'm a new guy to this forum and have a question. We've been rearranging our stereo system and kind of down sizing. Removed the floor model speakers (some Pioneer 907's) and replaced them with a set of Epic Sound tower speakers. They sound pretty good for our listening style. They're...
Back
Top Bottom