Search results

1. Zinfan

Music for Good Friday

Hi, This is traditional now - Lent and Holy Week 2016 - As we approach Holy Week ( in 4 weeks), I thought I would ponder this post by PM Summer to see if we have any new additions. Lots of good music here already. Maybe some music for Lent? Any new Music? Take Care.
  2. Zinfan

Who's listening online? And with what?

Hi I love my Toshiba Chromebook. Fast, responsive, and very easy to use. I do not mourn the windows laptop. BUT......Spotify Premium has issues on a Chromebook. I constantly have problems lately with "error - reload" for My Music Albums and Artists. This is something new and it worked...
  3. Zinfan

Napa and Sonoma

Hey Team, We are returning to Napa and Sonoma after 20 plus years for celebrating. Son's 21st and our almost milestone anniversary. I have been around the block in wine tasting, so we avoid run of the mill. Looking for interesting sleepers, new, undiscovered, white or red recommended...
  4. Zinfan

Comfort Bike Advice

I have sat on the Townie 7D, which seems like a nice bike with good positioning for the body.
  5. Zinfan

Comfort Bike Advice

1koolcat - those are cool (maybe about to pounce) cats in your avatar.
  6. Zinfan

Comfort Bike Advice

I have been wondering if there are any pro's or con's between grip shifters vs trigger shifters.
  7. Zinfan

Comfort Bike Advice

That is a nice looking bike.
  8. Zinfan

Comfort Bike Advice

Yes, back issues. That is a very nice looking bike. Thanks
  9. Zinfan

Comfort Bike Advice

More questions.....How about a used Trek Multitrack 7300 - is that the old version of the new Trek Verve's running around 650-700?
  10. Zinfan

Comfort Bike Advice

My son now has and rides the Fisher. Comfort vs Commuter vs Cruiser vs City vs Hybrid type bikes. I have been wondering about these terms and see some differences and no differences among them. marqueemoon the Jamis does look good along with Bikesdirect. They mention Mango and Motobecane (never...
  11. Zinfan

Comfort Bike Advice

That is an interesting design. Have to see if this one is around here. I had a old crossroads years ago until someone stole it. Nice but more mountain bike like, the version I had.
  12. Zinfan

Comfort Bike Advice

Wow - thanks, great advice and models suggested here. Sorry for the minimal info in the original post (tired, late). I have been riding a mountain bike (Gary Fischer/Marlin) for years, I parted with my bike. Now I want to get back into it, but, go for a more upright easy ride. Mainly street...
  13. Zinfan

Comfort Bike Advice

Hi, If this has been posted already, point me in that direction. Looking for a new bicycle that is comfortable to ride and easy on the back. Plus a good value. Cheers and thanks.
  14. Zinfan

Today's classical playlist

Do you like the MHS recordings? I have heard mixed results.
  15. Zinfan

:drool: On my dream list.
  16. Zinfan

How is this recording? Thanks
  17. Zinfan

The Undead

Smart Zombies After watching "night of the Living Dead", there are some very smart dead/zombies in the movie. Smashing windows and lights with rocks, using tools, and smashing doors with clubs. I will take the "Walking Dead" zombies - more dead. :yes: All in fun.....Cheers
  18. Zinfan

Today's JAZZ playlist

Based on this post, I checked out the album. The quartet is AWESOME, love it and now getting them all. And I am a hard convert to Jazz. Great music. Next? :thmbsp:
  19. Zinfan

The Undead

May take a gander and thanks for the warning. An entrails food fight can be challenging to watch.
  20. Zinfan

His "Symphonie funebre" is very good..
  21. Zinfan

The Undead

Great info all - Evil Dead looks good - More on my growing watch list. It bites (pun intended) that most of what folks have recommended on the thread are not easy to find on instant watch sources. I did just notice that there is a "Night of the Living Dead" remastered version of the original...
  22. Zinfan

Hi, Any Joseph Martin Kraus fans out there? I posted this in another thread and deleted because I was not in the right audience area. I really like his works. So far his symphonies are amazing. Similar to a taste of Mozart, some Haydn, but a very sly dash of Brahms and Beethoven to boot. If a...
  23. Zinfan

The Undead

That does look good - another for the list. Especially with Vincent Price!!!
  24. Zinfan

The Undead

What is the TV channel?
  25. Zinfan

The Undead

On my list to see now.
Back
Top Bottom