2. Domidom

C-2X right channel soud issues

Thank you for the very useful photos, I have to motivate myself ^^:banana:
  3. Domidom

Ok Thx a lot Avionic!
  4. Domidom

Hello everyone! having a little time I go back to looking for the breakdown, I have a new track I think it comes from the source selector would you have a tutorial for cleaning this one? I thought spray of the contact cleaner through the gaps?... thank you! dominique
  5. Domidom

Calling All Yamahas. Time to Post Your Pics

Good evening, When it is not capricious (always my problems of cuts of sounds) what I particularly appreciate is the settings bass and treble really very effective, it's really an amp at ease on any type of music, I always find my account! what a frustration to see him turn on a leg! ++
  6. Domidom

Hello, I tested all tracks and taken RCA and no concern for continuity, now the problem is on both channels, I unscrewed the panel or there rca I noticed that when I get the screws between the rca it works again some time, suddenly I wonder if there will not be a concern for mass electrical...
  7. Domidom

thank you for the information, I will start by checking the welds;)
  8. Domidom

Hello avionic, it happens on all RCA channel right, when I exert a slight pressure on them (regardless of the 7 of the right channel) it works again, but since I dismounted the hack has no more effect.
  9. Domidom

10. Domidom

Hello, Owner (not yet quite a happy :)) a couple c-2x b-2x I encounter some problems with the preamp c-2x. I will try to explain at best my concern with my basic English, thank you for your understanding! Sound disappearing right channel after a few minutes of listening, when it happens it is...
  11. Domidom

Calling All Yamahas. Time to Post Your Pics

Yop! My Yammi gear! C-2x preamp ( Somes issues with rca connection :/ ) B-2x power amp (Works like a charm!)
  12. Domidom

Hi from france!

Thx man!
  13. Domidom

Hi from france!

Amen !
  14. Domidom

Hi from france!

ok good viewing pleasure to read you!
  15. Domidom

Hi from france!

Hi neighbor, I'm from metz ;)
  16. Domidom

Hi from france!

Yes, I can not wait to enjoy it! as for vinyls no problem I have something to see!
  17. Domidom

Hi from france!

Thank you!
  18. Domidom

Hi from france!

Thank you all for your welcome! Thx! The turntable is a Project debut carbone!
  19. Domidom

Hi from france!

Hello, Dominique 38 years, Visitor of the forum of long time I jump the step following my recent acquisition: -yamaha c-2x preamp -yamaha b-2x amp -Speaker Cabasse Sampan heavy 11 or unfortunately I encounter a problem on the preamp (faulty right channel on all sources) I hope to find help...
Back
Top Bottom