Search results

1. Stansje

Speakers: What do you own?

B&W 801'S to go with my Vintage Crown Dl2 Distinction series stereo rack of components in the bedroom Plus Bose 300's in tbe livingroom i use to play music from my phone ... They both put out a great sound ...
  2. Stansje

AudioKarma members

Yes
  3. Stansje

AudioKarma members

How many female members are in this membership? Includes non-subscribers
  4. Stansje

Who made the best vintage audio?

Vintage (70's) Crown conponents
  5. Stansje

Who made the best vintage audio?

Being fairly new to this forum i have noticed most of its members are men and understandably so.... but guys whats with the women jokes? Being one and owning a awesome Vintage Crown DL2 that consists of several components, DL2 Power Module DL2 Controller, Crown FM1Tuner Crown EQ2 2 of SA2...
  6. Stansje

Welcome to the Solid State Forum!

Welcome!
  7. Stansje

How to post "Sold 4311 jbl"

Can someone tell me how to post that my 4311 jbl speakers is sold? Sold it to the first person that came to look at it It sold for my asking price of $500
  8. Stansje

Let me be the first to say welcome ! Stansje from Eugene, Oregon!

Let me be the first to say welcome ! Stansje from Eugene, Oregon!
  9. Stansje

How To Position Bose 301 Speakers?

Welcome new member! Sweet! What a coincidence I just set up some 301 speakers in the living room the other day and now i can put them where it will sound the the best. Thanks ! My Crown DL2 series is in my bedroom. Thats where i hangout most of the time and leads out to my backyard where i like...
  10. Stansje

Who's listening to FM Tonight? What tuner?

Yes there is and thank god for That ! Thats when i get to hear some Blues on the weekend for a few hours..
  11. Stansje

They remind me of a combination of ZAPPA and Devo.
  12. Stansje

Alot of you guys are fortunate to get alot better music on the radio than me here in Eugene , Oregon. Most of what is played is so commercial that a limited variety of songs gets played over and over and over again .... :( Only limited air time they play what i really like which is the new...
  13. Stansje

BSR Floor Speakers Info request

Ok :)
  14. Stansje

Mine is just like the one ur son has now. Ive had it just sitting around used as a table for so many years too
  15. Stansje

What mag was this article in? Its too blurry for me to read
  16. Stansje

Anyone know of a Diagram website for various audio hookups?

No sound comes out when following single amp diagram but it does come out if plugged into the #2 external signal output
  17. Stansje

No sound comes out for the single amp diagram when plugged as shown but sound does come out if plugged in the #2 external signal processors.
  18. Stansje

Thanks for your post. I ro know what i have valuable or not. :)
  19. Stansje

I have a BSR floor model speaker and i have never heard of this brand. Does anyone have knowledge of this brand ?
  20. Stansje

Well i hooked it up like suggested and no sound is coming out.
  21. Stansje

No my speakers are very very heavy around 60 lbs each!
Back
Top Bottom