Search results

1. B

Best turntable for entry level audiophile?

You already have best choices in your list and the Project Debut Carbon DC is a good choice for the new users. The ratings are also good and the product is budget friendly too. Another product that you can consider is Audio-Technica LP120BK, this model falls under $300. I think you can find many...
  2. B

Bored ? Try free-falling @ 729 mph !

I'm afraid of heights, I tried rooftop and mountain climbing but my fear stays. I hope I can try free-fall soon. I might get over my fear through it.
  3. B

Has anyone tried corner cabinets?

I have not tried it yet but I have seen one on my friend's house and it seems great. I would like to try it too but my corner cabinets at home have some damages that could affect the sound. The cushion might do the trick but not in my corner cabinet, without fixing it first.
  4. B

IT'S HALLOWEEN AND TIME FOR A TT BUILD

A supplier that offers cheap parts could also help me have an affordable start.
  5. B

IT'S HALLOWEEN AND TIME FOR A TT BUILD

I hope to be able to build my own TT soon too. Insightful thread, it will help me start on my way as long as the materials are ready. I would like something more and unique to such project. Something that combines the past and the present.
  6. B

Time for new old speakers!!

Vintage equipment could be great buys. Although these are quite expensive, you should also consider the brand and the span it was used. Good luck to your purchase!
  7. B

Desoldering station

I have been using desoldering gun and it fits my repair needs well enough. I think a good and quality tool and a comfortable table is what it takes to make the repair and trouble-shooting process more efficient.
  8. B

best late night snack

Salad is my favorite snack throughout the day. I would love to indulge with fruit salad while watching late-night shows.
  9. B

Do you have a Halloween Playlist of movies?

I watched Asian horror last Halloween and it really brought chill to my skin. The best thing I love about Asian horror, particularly Japanese films, is their twists and turns. The plot is unique and really scary.
  10. B

New member, Hello.....

Welcome! I just got in too and I can already say that I will enjoy this place.
Back
Top Bottom