Search results

1. Dmitry_Marsh

Please suggest audio setup upgrade

And what would you say about ROYANGES 2050
  2. Dmitry_Marsh

Have just checked what Amazon offer on Behringer Found NX300 and EP2000 But first have 3000 W other one has 2000 W Do I really need that much??
  3. Dmitry_Marsh

Thank you, I will check it out tonight
  4. Dmitry_Marsh

It It still works, but gives me hard times sometimes - loses one channel when off for a while, easy fix by clicking on of the switches And balance is wrong also, which I don't know how to fix... But still fine
  5. Dmitry_Marsh

Finally, a decent comment, thank you
  6. Dmitry_Marsh

New Since it's going to be a gift, it will be just ordered online... They are powered, but it's the Subs built in that are powered, not the actual speakers
  7. Dmitry_Marsh

Hey guys. it's me again Thank you all for your advices, I really appreciate it! And now I need a new one) My dad insisted to gift me something for my BD, so I'm thinking of an amplifier... Last time I looked, I was interested in Cambridge Topaz SR20, but looks like they don't sell it anymore So...
  8. Dmitry_Marsh

All correct. They work fine, at least in my view, all speakers and subs work (after I've fixed one sub) I'm not sure what do you mean by not doing a job. They sound and sound pretty loud with my Craig. But I'm talking about the quality of sound, not the power of it, don't know how to explain it...
  9. Dmitry_Marsh

Thank you for such a great explanation! Found couple of things online so far: HK 490i (Japan made) , HK880vxi and pretty fresh HK 3475 (korean made) all for cheap (120$, 150$, 250$)
  10. Dmitry_Marsh

I don't need it to look great, I need it to sound great, so any old stuff is fine. The problem is - I need to know which old stuff is good and which is not. I don't think every Yama from 90's is great, right? You need to know models or at least series of top-level model to know what you buy
  11. Dmitry_Marsh

Hi, everybody! So, for the last week or so I've been listening to my new DAC. And, to be honest, I don't hear much of the difference. There is difference, I can hear Hi-s way better now. But it's not a revelation or something... So I probably need to think in a new receiver direction Thank you...
  12. Dmitry_Marsh

I don't mind used but I don't know what to look for...
  13. Dmitry_Marsh

DAC is on the way. So what about the CRAIG? How hi should I look for replacement to actually hear the difference? Would it make sense to change it to some... Onkyo TX-8020? Or I need something better to feel the difference?
  14. Dmitry_Marsh

Ordered a Schiit Modi 3. Will post my experience when receive it
  15. Dmitry_Marsh

Ok, many thanks! It's just kinda weird for an amateur like me that a big solid Schiit box has the same quality as a small DF usb dongle... So I would go with Schiit
  16. Dmitry_Marsh

Correct, I probably wasn't clear enough - I left Wharfdales in my hometown and there is no way to get it back. I just used it as an example of what was good for my ears) So which one is better? Both have the same price... I didn't get the idea. Reading specs - it looks like a DVD player made...
  17. Dmitry_Marsh

Hi folks Sorry If I'm asking the same question people ask here hundred times a day... I need an advice about improving my audio setup. I use it ONLY FOR MUSIC, not home theater or something. And the music is mostly rock type, not electronic... So right now I have: laptop as a source (no...
Back
Top Bottom