Search results

1. BamaBilly

Stoner Rock playlist

I’m trying to catch them in Louisville, that’s as close as they come to Birmingham.
  2. BamaBilly

Does any remember Aluminum porch gliders?

They fetch Mcintosh money at flea markets
  3. BamaBilly

Selling gear on Craigslist...Beware

Oh I’m familiar with that type of thing just don’t get anyone falling for it.
  4. BamaBilly

Are MTV Awards valid anymore?

While I used to find them entertaining (mostly during the grunge years) no I don’t think they’re valid. I’m not sure they ever were though.
  5. BamaBilly

Selling gear on Craigslist...Beware

How that would ever work is beyond me. Somebody just random offers to pay $100 to mail something that should cost less than $10? :dunno:
  6. BamaBilly

RIP Mike Lemke aka "MRL_Audio"

Like a couple other have said already, Mike was one of my first friends on AK. He was always knowledgeable and very helpful, I always looked forward to reading his posts. This one hits very hard, rest in peace buddy.
  7. BamaBilly

Heresy grill replacement

I made a set by using tracing paper and outlined all the holes in the speaker then just cut them all an inch bigger.
  8. BamaBilly

Happy Birthday Mister Pig!

Happy birthday Sir Swine!
  9. BamaBilly

Shark Side of the Moon

I love movies like this
  10. BamaBilly

Angry, judgy audio

That sucks for you
  11. BamaBilly

Angry, judgy audio

I have two that have a pretty loud pipe for the same reason BUT it has everything to do with how you ride. I can keep my plenty quite enough if I want to. And usually do so.
  12. BamaBilly

Angry, judgy audio

Yeah those things will rev to the sky, hard to blow up by over revving.
  13. BamaBilly

Angry, judgy audio

I get what you’re saying 100% man. I can’t stand them going by my house in the top of first gear either, and own 5!! My problem (on this site anyway) it’s always “Harley guys” that are the problem and I don’t see it that way. But with that said, I’m the idiot for even speaking up, people are...
  14. BamaBilly

Picked Up four new/sealed Blue Note Classic series LPs

I used to be on the fence about the Classic series but I feel like I’m the last couple of years they’ve gotten MUCH better. The best deal in new vinyl IMHO, very impressive.
  15. BamaBilly

Felt ring for TT platter.

The AR XA and XB also have the felt, I think it’s pretty common to leave it out.
  16. BamaBilly

Angry, judgy audio

My point is that there are TONS of loud Honda’s, they sell way more sport bikes than Goldwings. Sounds like a major exaggeration to me, 24/7? Nah, not even close.
  17. BamaBilly

Angry, judgy audio

You are correct my man, 100%. And honestly I’m fine with them not getting it I just don’t get the need to make them into idiots or people that are “compensating”.
  18. BamaBilly

Angry, judgy audio

Honda makes a lot of bikes, why single out one model? Do you not think the sport bike crowd likes loud? I know for a fact they do because I used to be one of them.
  19. BamaBilly

If you had $1000 for speakers…

https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ele/d/dorchester-center-vintage-klipsch-forte/7522019229.html
  20. BamaBilly

Angry, judgy audio

:needpics: A scientific fact that if you drive a big truck or loud bike that you have a small member? Does this require an answer?? :rflmao:
  21. BamaBilly

Angry, judgy audio

We sure have friend. I was told that it was a scientific FACT! :rflmao:
  22. BamaBilly

If you had $1000 for speakers…

If I had $1000 to spend I would keep an open mind and research any speaker I could find that’s close to my budget. Great deals are not hard to find on CL, but the deals go fast so you need to be ready. I’d be looking at anything for $800-1500. What part of the country are you in?
  23. BamaBilly

Angry, judgy audio

Personally I can’t stand the whole “they said this so that means this about them” thing. I don’t subscribe to that at all. Maybe they really do just think somebody that spends that much is stupid? It’s like saying a guy who drives a big truck or loud motorcycle is compensating. Makes zero sense...
  24. BamaBilly

New Speakers! Very controversial ...

He’d get cancelled today talking like that :rflmao::rflmao:
Back
Top Bottom