Search results

1. G

How to Re-string SX-980 Tuner?

Thanks.
  2. G

Thanks for responding. Seems straight forward. I tried a twist tie from the the spring loop and set screw on spindle. That keeps the tension on the spring so I don't keep tension on the cord. Release twist tie and set indicator needle. Have not re-strung yet. Just going through the motions and...
  3. G

Reading this old post I was wondering how do you keep tension on the spring? I have a 727 that needs restringing. String still intact. Also have another 727 for to see how to route. Any advice? Thanks
  4. G

SX727 Blue light kit

You are correct. Just need a pointer bulb. Thanks.
  5. G

SX727 Blue light kit

Just received my Sx727. Would like to replace panel lights with blue ones. Noticed pointer light is out. I live in Illinois and i am looking to you folks for suggestions on replacements. Thank you Greg
  6. G

Pioneer SX 750 or SX 780

Unit came with 2. I have all 6 from the 727 before. Good idea to keep them. Karma.
  7. G

Pioneer SX 750 or SX 780

Had one in the 70's. Like everyone that had one, sorry I got rid of it. Goes well with my EPI 201's. Thanks
  8. G

Pioneer SX 750 or SX 780

Thanks for all your input. I just came across a 727 from a service center. Bought it. Thanks again.
  9. G

Pioneer SX 750 or SX 780

I am trying decide which to purchase. I had a SX 727 years ago but can not find one that is good to go. I have EPI 201 speakers which I have had since the '70s. was with the 727. I am re-gluing the rubber surround to the basket. The rubber is as supple as it was when bought, better. I have am...
Back
Top Bottom