Search results

1. Jcbluesman

Jvc L-A11

What do you mean?
  2. Jcbluesman

Jvc L-A11

No! Not even a backup. I did get a good headshell and a empire cart I like. I had to buy it I guess to hear the difference between a decent TT and a bad TT. It's bad. Really bad. Now I know how good my miracord 46 sounded when it was up and running. I just bought a pioneer PL 31d. I hope it's...
  3. Jcbluesman

Technics sl1900 opinions

I apologise, I didn't know you had to read my every post.
  4. Jcbluesman

Technics sl1900 opinions

Was 200 Now 180 What will I heard if I buy this table? Hopefully not a thin sound like my last plastic TT. It was a clean sound though
  5. Jcbluesman

Uturn orbit opinions

Yeah, I'm thinking it could be an issue on some orbits, probably like a buying a lemon type thing, but at least their belts don't cost much. Their wow and flutter is rated very low for sure. I'm leaning toward a interchangeable headshell TT looks like anyway. I do want 3 or 4 carts to choose...
  6. Jcbluesman

Pioneer PL 560 going price opinions

Found a dual CS 5000. May just pull the trigger. Really my powered mono speaker is lacking. I got a single presonus e8 and a r80 is called for I think.
  7. Jcbluesman

Like, but every designer should have it's sound. A manufacturer usually has it's version of what music should sound like, or their version of music, or sounds. This just keeps going around and around
  8. Jcbluesman

Uturn orbit opinions

I think it is.
  9. Jcbluesman

Uturn orbit opinions

Thanks. I'm leaning toward the dual CS 5000. Almost same price with a proven track record from my readings so far
  10. Jcbluesman

Dual CS 5000 experts

Any dual guys chime in. Does the back of this cs5000 arm look right? It looks different from images I've looked at online. Also, is this a good cart for this table?
  11. Jcbluesman

Uturn orbit opinions

We Well, speaking of bd's, I've found a dual cs5000 listed local for a little more but a better cart and 78 Stylus. Any experience with these?
  12. Jcbluesman

Dual CS 5000. Setting vtf?

How do you set the vtf if the cue lever won't drop the arm unless the platter is spinning? Got one listed local and thinking about grabbing it, well, really there are about five tt's listed I'm eyeing, lol.
  13. Jcbluesman

Uturn orbit opinions

So it's that easy changing belts on the orbit. A new belt from uturn is 5 bucks. I play my 45's hardly ever, but when I want to I want to.
  14. Jcbluesman

Uturn orbit opinions

Cool, I'll check out dd vs bd. Thanks. Had a idler I liked hopefully a orbit will be similar or just as enjoyable with it's characteristics
  15. Jcbluesman

Uturn orbit opinions

In your experience, could you compare it to other TT characteristics of idler, direct drive tt's, of which I've had before. Never a belt drive
  16. Jcbluesman

Wow, didn't have a clue. Will it have a full sound like a idler? I know it's not pure plastic.
  17. Jcbluesman

Cool. I may pursue it. With current goings on kinda sitting on my money. I found a basic orbit with cue for less than half the cost, so it's a decision. Found a Technics sl1900 for 200, but not sure about Technics
  18. Jcbluesman

Uturn orbit opinions

Yeah, that's where I'm at. I'm eyeing a pl560 or this orbit I've found. One is very affordable the other is a stretch for me in the TT world. The pl560 being full auto is a draw, but vintage can be a pain. For less things to go wrong, the orbit is the draw.
  19. Jcbluesman

Uturn orbit opinions

Cool. I'll go grado or nagaoka
  20. Jcbluesman

Uturn orbit opinions

It has oa2 gimbal arm. Looks nice. Not crazy about the color but it won't be my last TT. Thanks. He said he had an red om2 upgrade for a price bump, but I'm wanting a grado Green or a nagaoka mp120
  21. Jcbluesman

Uturn orbit opinions

It's basic orbit with cue upgrade. Not sure about the arm. I'd better message. Thanks! Definitely the basic platter
  22. Jcbluesman

Uturn orbit opinions

Thanks. Yep, that external belt is new to me. I've had dd and idler. The seller said only used in his office. I can save 100 buck or so, but it's 3 years old with cheapest cart and may need a new belt, so there is upgrade money there. Might be just as well going new. ?
  23. Jcbluesman

Uturn orbit opinions

Any orbit experience here? I found a used orbit with cue. Any issues you know of. I'm unsure about a table without speed adjustment, but new territory is what life is sometimes. Any opinions are welcome
  24. Jcbluesman

Found a pl560 locally. Seller lists as excellent, hardly used. I know that value is a matter of opinion, but I have little turntable experiences. Thanks for any info
  25. Jcbluesman

Technics sl1900. Any opinions

I leaning toward the cs5000. I don't understand some of its features, sound unusual but might be worth finding out more about it. The sl1900 is suppose to be in excellent condition though, and might be in my league, I'm not to deep into audiophile thing because of cost of being one. Was...
Back
Top Bottom