Search results

1. S

Miller Kreisler 125 sub versus new subs, versus svs sb12

Thanks very much for the reply. Yes, it is the v125. I'm not entirely convinced that Audyssey is doing it right with my setup(denon 3311 receiver), my main speakers(running external amp) are very low sensitivity ~80dB (apogee caliper sigs) but produce good bass, but maybe don't produce a good...
  2. S

Miller Kreisler 125 sub versus new subs, versus svs sb12

My mk125 has served well in our system for many years now for both home theatre and enhancing the bottom end of our main speakers for stereo listening without any issues. If I let audyssey on my receiver, choose the levels and crossovers the sound from the sub is very high wnd it rattles and...
  3. S

IMF owners thread!

Just an update on this issue. I pulled the tweeters from the cabinets, drove them directly without the crossovers and they sounded very scratchy with 6 and 10 kHz tones with a one volt AC input, should only be 1/8 watt. Further research has suggested that this problem could be due to the ferro...
  4. S

IMF owners thread!

Hello New to these forums, but not new to IMFs. I have a pair of IMF CM2 and a pair of CM2A. and also had a set of TSL80Mk2 for quite a while. The CM2s I have had seen new, and the CM2As bought 2nd hand 15 years ago. (I’m guessing they are both about the same age, manufactured 1980-81...
Back
Top Bottom