1. S

Attention Fairchild Freaks!

What did the 248 on Reverb go for?
  2. S

Acrosound s-1001 Preamp

Hi, I saw this on ebay...
  3. S

Shure VN78E Stylus

Hi all, I foolishly bought an NOS VN78E thinking it was VN35E for my Shure V15 Type III cart. Since I own no 78 rpm records I guess I'll pass it on. Any ideas what this stylus is worth these days? I'm sure I paid too much of it. Thanks, Steve
  4. S

Whats the over/under?
  5. S

He has Make Offer enabled.
  6. S

I don't think thats too bad really. They look like nice amps and they have been restored. Comparing asking prices to McIntosh MC30s I don't think this is out of line. These are certainly on par or better than MC30?
  7. S

Wow NOS 260.
  8. S

I'm missing a round emblem on one of mine. You mentioned they can be replaced. Where do you get replacements? Thanks Steve
  9. S

Am I high?
  10. S

Looks like a new pair of 245s on ebay...
  11. S

There is a cage on Ebay. I've never seen one of these for sale. Says its for a 260 but looks identical to the cages I have for my 275s...
  12. S

Thorens TD-124 Restoration with Jim Campbell

He still advertises on ebay...
  13. S

Thanks for the info. I'm not sure how the pandemic has impacted the audio market. I wonder if it might have helped since people were spending more time in doors.
  14. S

some pics, I do have the cages for the 275s also.
  15. S

Thanks for the reply. I actually have a 248 preamp not a 245. I fixed my post.
  16. S

Hi All, I was thinking about selling my Fairchild gear. I have a pair of 275s and a 248 preamp. They have all been recapped and are in perfect working order. I do have all the original parts that were removed (if that would make any difference to anyone). I also have a 412 ED turntable. Is the...
  17. S

Thorens TD124 MKII Restorer Recommendation

Yes, Jim restored my 124 MK1. Very good work.
  18. S

Thorens TD124 MKII Restorer Recommendation

Jim Campbell https://www.ebay.com/itm/334386127044?hash=item4ddaf760c4:g:JIcAAOxy3zNSj-G9
  19. S

255a's on ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/194981319427?hash=item2d65cad303:g:ipUAAOSw4eFiWjf4
  20. S

A lot of people say Russian PIOs.
  21. S

sorry Miflex not Myflex.,
  22. S

My tech used mostly Sonicap and Myflex Copper in my 248. I think Arizona Blue Catcus would have been a good choice (oil filled I believe). I used these in my Marantz 8b and 7. They are more expensive.
  23. S

Congrats!
  24. S

I'll sell my 248 which has been newly recapped for this guys current BIN price.
  25. S

No worries, glad to have the info. So he paid 5700 for the 248? Thats in the ballpark of what I recently paid on ebay.
Back
Top Bottom