Search results

1. T

Pioneer SX-780 - Diagnosing a problem

Yes, you've come to the right place. I just repaired my SX 780! I took the advice from the previous posts and desoldered the burnt out STK. I soldered in 2 resistors as suggested above, and click! The relay turned on. As to replacing the STK, I followed all the instructions from the link in...
  2. T

Thanks for the advice! I'm still waiting for some soldering/desoldering accessories I ordered. I also ordered the PCB's for replacing my burned out STK. In the meantime, I've been reading and educating myself on electronics and soldering technique. It's a deep rabbit hole I'm going down, but a...
  3. T

Thanks! And thank you for the advice. You're right about AK. I've been reading this thread all evening. http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/stk-0050-replacement-for-sx-780-and-others.721181/ I think this will be my first soldering project. I already ordered the parts. I will work...
  4. T

Hello, I am new to electronics and also new to AudioKarma. I'm learning as I go, but I'm motivated. I acquired a Pioneer SX-780. It turns on with lights, the receiver will tune into a station, but there is no sound from speakers/headphone jack, and also no click on the relay. I could use some...
Back
Top Bottom