Search results

1. David Politi

Best 5693 tubes ever?

Hey gang, I've got a pair of the fancy version of the 6SJL tubes, repacked as GE. Can someone, anyone, tell me what would be a good competitor to this tube? For example, if I wanted to spend $10 up or down market, what would I get? David
  2. David Politi

EQ line-level audio

Just went down the rabbit hole. Baxandall is v interesting. Thanks @Gazdatronik !
  3. David Politi

EQ line-level audio

Its shameful they don't publish the curves, not even in the manual :/ But here they are https://www.reddit.com/r/headphones/comments/72r5x7/schiit_loki_eq_band_frequency_response/
  4. David Politi

EQ line-level audio

@Gazdatronik the curves look pretty appropriate tbh. The q on the 20hz looks fairly wide, and I think its a shelf. For boosting or tone-shaping, this obviously isn't the right product. Since its fully passive, and I only need it for reduction, I think it might be perfect for me.
  5. David Politi

EQ line-level audio

@mhardy6647 I'm only planning to use it for adjusting to my crappy living room walls, less-so fine-tuning/correction. The Loki is exactly what I'm looking for, much obliged. Thank you!
  6. David Politi

EQ line-level audio

Thanks @Gazdatronik ! Here's a few I found, def looking for some strong opinions here: Onkyo EQ-35 Pioneer SG-05 Any that you'd recommend?
  7. David Politi

EQ line-level audio

Essentially I want something like a tube-tech passive EQ but for RCA line-level stereo signals.
  8. David Politi

Deciding between two entry-level amps

Thanks everyone! I ended up chickening out and ordering a MP-301
  9. David Politi

EQ line-level audio

Hey AK! I've got a line-level signal coming from my CB-2 phono preamp over RCA and running it into my MP-301. Problem is, the amp doesn't have an EQ. Is there a product or method to introduce some kind of EQ between the preamp and the amplifier? David
  10. David Politi

Deciding between two entry-level amps

Hey AK! I'm a new member here, looking forward to making some new friends. My current setup: Budget AT-120 turntable (belt, MM) Schiit SS preamp Klipsch RF 61 (98db sensitivity) 20x20' room, no room treatment I'm upgrading my hifi at home with a tube amplifier, and I'm looking at two similar...
Back
Top Bottom