Search results

1. Beginjapan!

Who's been licking your what?

uh, NOT what I was expecting when I saw the post title. I just had to click on it.:lurk:
  2. Beginjapan!

Cure for the ribbon tweeter bug?

Ha. Try listening at 100+db, like my Wife, and then tell me it's not shrill.
  3. Beginjapan!

Polk Monitor 10's?

It's been a long time since I had a pair of 10's but my experience with them was they shouldn't be placed too far apart. I can't tell you why or support myclaim with measurements but for some reason they sounded unnatural, with muddy imaging when placed too far apart but soooo good when closer...
  4. Beginjapan!

Polk Audio Rti A3 vs Bose 141

Polks over Bose, any day. Not all Polks are great (i have a pair of bookshelf speakers that are terrible) but I have only heard a few Bose speakers that were OK to my ears. They do make very good small speakers, table top radios, headphones, etc...
  5. Beginjapan!

Cure for the ribbon tweeter bug?

My experiences with ribbon speakers is they are crisp and bright and you get very tired of listening to them. It's like listening to your Wife shrilling in your ear for 10 minutes, and not in a good way. I feel a good dome tweeter is the way to go. If you ever get the chance, listen to some...
  6. Beginjapan!

Polk Monitor 7 or Klipsch KG4?

New member here but I've visited this site for a while. I'm a Polk guy and I really prefer these older Monitor series speakers. The 7C's are nice and you can listen to them all day long without getting fatigued. I've had these and the 10B's, with the 10's having a much better low end. I...
Back
Top Bottom