Search results

1. miverbru

Pioneer SX-300 only 2x7W ???

Hello, I'm looking to buy the Vintage Pioneer SX-300 for a 100 euros. It's very nice looking but I noticed something rather weird. When looking at the specs I noticed it only has a power output of 7Watt.. How is that possible? Probably hook my turntable and the Klipsch R-51M to the Pioneer...
  2. miverbru

Using ACTIVE speakers as PASSIVE ones??

Hello! My turntable setup exist of a Lenco turntable and a set of Edifiers Active Speakers. The speakers have great sound quality but I would love to upgrade my setup with a vintage receiver. Like the Pioneer SX-300. Is it possible to use the active speakers as passive ones? Would be a shame...
  3. miverbru

Anyone familiar with Vintage Speakers? Technics SB-402

Hello, Anyone familiar with the Technics SB-402 3Way speakers? Looking for some nice Passive speakers because I'm buying a receiver in the future. Can get these technics pretty cheap. Specs: Era 1976-'77 Type: 3 way, 3 driver loudspeaker system Frequency Response: 38Hz to 20kHz Power...
  4. miverbru

Anyone familiar with Vintage Speakers? Technics SB-402

Hello, Anyone familiar with the Technics SB-402 3Way speakers? Looking for some nice Passive speakers because I'm buying a receiver in the future. Can get these technics pretty cheap. Specs: Era 1976-'77 Type: 3 way, 3 driver loudspeaker system Frequency Response: 38Hz to 20kHz Power...
Back
Top Bottom