Search results

1. jsolo

NAD D 3045

Have you ever listened to some of the contemporary amps like the Yamaha r-n602? I'm trying to decide which to get. My gut tells me that the Yamaha would sound better, but I'm not certain based on all the raves about the D 3045
  2. jsolo

Modern integrated amp for a vintage guy?

I have been looking at the D-3045, but I'm torn between that and the Yamaha r-n602. I really like the form factor of the NAD, but the Yamaha seems to have more features and power.
  3. jsolo

Hitachi HA-330

I'm running a turntable on the phono, and a bluetooth on the AUX imput. Both sound great to me. I was really surprised how much I am enjoying the sound compared to the Pioneer surround receiver it replaced. Thanks for the tip. I'll order some DeOxit now. Last night I was listening and am...
  4. jsolo

Hitachi HA-330

Yes, this will be my first time attempting this. I originally purchased this unit expecting it to be in mediocre shape, so I wouldn't fee bad experimenting on it. Turns out its really nice, so I may need to find something a little worse for the wear to learn on before I start poking around in...
  5. jsolo

Hitachi HA-330

Hitachi HA-330 by jsolo posted Jan 8, 2019 at 12:11 PMHey everyone, I've been lurking for a while, and just bought my first piece of "collectable" hardware, so thought I would share and see if anybody has any tips for maintenance, or just interesting anecdotes :) My last system was a HT with...
  6. Hitachi HA-330

Hitachi HA-330

Hitachi HA-330
Back
Top Bottom