Search results

1. murraycamp

Today's JAZZ playlist

2. murraycamp

Today's JAZZ playlist

LOL. Just saw Audiohound's post above right after I posted mine. Great minds and all.
  3. murraycamp

Today's JAZZ playlist

4. murraycamp

Thinking about a new CD Player/Transport

Do you have a separate DAC? Are you happy with it? Consider something with an optical out and just use it as a transport. As I understand it, the only thing you really need to worry about with transports is jitter, and with most modern chipsets the signal is relocked by the DAC anyway...
  5. murraycamp

Today's JAZZ playlist

6. murraycamp

Today's JAZZ playlist

7. murraycamp

Today's JAZZ playlist

8. murraycamp

Today's JAZZ playlist

9. murraycamp

Today's JAZZ playlist

10. murraycamp

Today's JAZZ playlist

11. murraycamp

Today's JAZZ playlist

12. murraycamp

Today's JAZZ playlist

13. murraycamp

Today's JAZZ playlist

14. murraycamp

Today's JAZZ playlist

15. murraycamp

Today's JAZZ playlist

16. murraycamp

Today's JAZZ playlist

17. murraycamp

Today's JAZZ playlist

18. murraycamp

Today's JAZZ playlist

19. murraycamp

What can I get to listen to Tidal?

That's a controversial topic to some. I have listened to a few MQA files on other systems and thought they sounded good. As I stated, I am very happy with the SQ on Qobuz Hi Res. I have significant doubts as to whether most (me especially) could really tell the difference in a ABX test...
  20. murraycamp

Today's JAZZ playlist

21. murraycamp

Today's JAZZ playlist

22. murraycamp

Today's JAZZ playlist

23. murraycamp

Word. I don't know on the vinyl. I used to be in the "different but not necessarily better" camp, but if I am going to be completely honest I don't think I can make that statement anymore after listening to Qobuz Hi Res files. I still listen to vinyl, but not as much. In any event, I think...
  24. murraycamp

Today's JAZZ playlist

25. murraycamp

I used to stream TIDAL through a CCA (optical out into DAC). I was never able to audition MQA in my system because my DAC is not compliant. I switched to Qobuz and have been streaming Hi Res files through CCA (usually 24/96) and it has been outstanding. The best I have ever heard through my...
Back
Top Bottom