Search results

1. Nickib

Pioneer MD435 and MD450 - Neither one will recognize CDs

Thank you. Any idea how I find that??
  2. Nickib

Not a dumb question. I tried both but the cartridge states putting them in upside down. I also did not see any movement whatsoever when I put the cartridge in other than it loaded the disc and stopped. No spinning, no laser, nothing. Thank you for trying to help! Hope you’re enjoying Pittsburgh!
  3. Nickib

Ah, good thing I didn’t “assume” - I don’t have the right lube. I see you’re near Pittsburgh. We are also. Would I be better off just taking both of these to a repair shop? I know they’re old but I don’t think they were cheap when purchased. I just don’t know if they’re worth fixing. All I...
  4. Nickib

Ok the head indexer does not move back toward the center when I put the cd in. The cd clearly loads and then that’s it. Nothing.
  5. Nickib

Ok the can motor does indeed have a belt/gear. They appear to be working smoothly and not sticky. I still don’t understand “moving” the vr- to where? What is F5 or D5? Is they WD-40?
  6. Nickib

435. Here’s a close up. Again my apologies but even if this is what I’m looking for I am not sure what exactly I’m to do.
  7. Nickib

Attached is what I see. Are you referring to the orange cable? I am not seeing a small “vr”. ????
  8. Nickib

Thank you for the info. I don't mean to be stupid, but I haven't taken the "hood" off - I assume that once I get that off that will make sense? going for the screwdriver now . . .
  9. Nickib

When we merged households we ended up with two Pioneer 6-CD cartridge changers. They have both sat unused for several years. We recently got a tuner and plugged one at a time in hoping to use these on the auxiliary setting of the tuner. We didn't even get that far. Neither of them will...
Back
Top Bottom