Search results

1. mrfadedglory

KLH 912B parts

Hey, guys I have a pair of KLH 912B speakers that get the job done, but I’m needing to replace a crossover and I can’t seem to find any info on it. Does anyone have any info or suggestions on fixing this? Thanks,
  2. mrfadedglory

Technics SL-B20 Cords

It may very well be operator error, but I can’t seem to find either the cord or ground wire on this site. Do you happen to have a direct link?
  3. mrfadedglory

Technics SL-B20 Cords

Sorry. Here are the pics.
  4. mrfadedglory

Technics SL-B20 Cords

Hey, everyone. I just received a Technichs SL-B20 that seems to be in solid condition, but it came without cords. There seems to be a few options for replacements, but I cannot tell which are correct. Can anyone help me find the correct power cord, rca with ground, or separate ground wire...
  5. mrfadedglory

Realistic STA-78 black face purchase

Thanks. I’ll give that a shot. I also heard using isopropyl alcohol on a q-tip works well if careful. Based on the layer of dust I’m thinking the air alone might not get it done.
  6. mrfadedglory

So, here she is. I hadn’t done anything to it since I got it, except air it out a bit because it’s a little stinky. I cleaned the front with glass cleaner as recommended, and it came out pretty nicely. The only fault is the power/speakers nob is broken off, but it still functions. It fires up...
  7. mrfadedglory

Albums where EVERY song is good

I think Dark Side goes without saying. These fit the bill in my opinion.
  8. mrfadedglory

Music Related Books

I just started Crate Digger, but so far so good. It's written album by album. Old Records Never Die was amazing. One of those "I can't put it down" books. I can't imagine trying to track down the very copy of something I've sold in the past. This one was written kind of awkwardly, but...
  9. mrfadedglory

Nice looking unit. I just picked up a STA-85. Does anyone have recommendations on how to clean up the face without discoloring the black plate? I really love the looks of these things.
  10. mrfadedglory

Any Vintage Onkyo Owners?

I have a TX-2000. Actually, just set it up in my daughter’s room as her first rig. It was my daily for quite a while before that. Nothing spectacular about it, other than I have never had a single issue with it in the four or five years I’ve owned it (the main reason I passed it on to my girl)...
  11. mrfadedglory

Technics SL-B10 Turntable

Yes. I realized my mistake after I posted. I took care of it. Thanks.
  12. mrfadedglory

Technics SL-B10 help

kermit, Well that was easy. I'm glad I didn't take it apart too much looking for parts that don't exist. I guess I have been so used to the niceties (auto-return / tone arm-engaged platters) that I didn't realize this was an all manual turntable. Now that I know everything works well, my...
  13. mrfadedglory

Technics SL-B10 help

(I accidentally posted this in the wrong section, so here it is again) Hello, AKers. Longtime reader, first time writer here. Recently, I set my 10-year-old daughter up with her first vintage stereo/turntable. She now has my old Onkyo TX-2000 and Realistic Minimus 25s with the aforementioned...
  14. mrfadedglory

Technics SL-B10 Turntable

Hello, AKers. Longtime reader, first time writer here. Recently, I set my 10-year-old daughter up with her first vintage stereo/turntable. She now has my old Onkyo TX-2000 and Realistic Minimus 25s with the aforementioned turntable. The TX-2000 has been a tank and needed next to no servicing...
Back
Top Bottom