Search results

1. lordfoo

My Name if Foo, How

Hahaha. This thread is 14 years old. My name is still Foo how do you do. i just finished reorganizing my thousand plus vinyl LPs in one floor to ceiling cabinet. i turn that table less now what with netflix and spotify and alexa available in my mancave. I just holler, alexa, play allman...
  2. lordfoo

Speakers you will NEVER sell.

None. But the last to go would by my Ns1000 Monitor. It would have been my AR90s but a flood damaged my AR90 and Cerwin Vega D9. 2nd to the last to go would be my HPM100. So there.
  3. lordfoo

Double Advent Wiring?

Back to back belly to belly ahahaha...so many years later, i heard the song from spotify...only then did i realize this was a musical joke...too late but... ROFL...
  4. lordfoo

Please Post your Infinity speakers

Literally a wall. lol
  5. lordfoo

Speakers you will NEVER sell.

What i will not sell...NS1000ms, HPM100 What i will sell...the wife...she speaks a lot. :jump:
  6. lordfoo

Wow! As in WOW!!
  7. lordfoo

How you doin?

What is an audiophile? Answer: someone who loves his audio gear more than his car.:banana::jump:
  8. lordfoo

How you doin?

9. lordfoo

My Name if Foo, How

Okay. I was busy with a tropical vineyard i am raising....wattap guys... i was looking up a vintage pioneer se450 headphones i grabbed from a thrift shop and was brought back here by google. Momentous year for me since...this is the year i finally hit that beatle age...when i'm 64...
  10. lordfoo

Pioneer SE-450

Just got me a pair from a local thrift shop in its box. The thin foam covering tha ear pads are gone but otherwise the unit is in great shape and sounds like new. 7 dollars. Yay! https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/pioneer/se-450.shtml
  11. lordfoo

Pioneer SE-450

Just got me a pair from a local thrift shop in its box. The thin foam covering tha ear pads are gone but otherwise the unit is in great shape and sounds like new. 7 dollars. Yay!
  12. lordfoo

My Name if Foo, How

Yup. My Precious in front of coffee tree driftwood,
  13. lordfoo

My Name if Foo, How

Hey, AKErs i am still Foo, how do you do? It has been a while..bines in me ears are weaker now...less low frequencies and high frequencies...less power to heft heavy kitchen sink amps and speakers...but the music still moves me. How is everyone here?
  14. lordfoo

to infinity and beyond...
  15. lordfoo

:banana: awesome speaker stands, or legs, or feet or whatever you call those.
  16. lordfoo

Drool drool. :)
  17. lordfoo

Nice indeed...but..my eyes keep being drawn to those boxes in between. They look like top of the line equipment. What are those, if I may ask?
  18. lordfoo

A/D/S line pecking order?

A picture paints a thousand words...in short. pictures pls pls pls. lol.
  19. lordfoo

List of Audio Gear Unique to One AK member.

some day...i hope i find Legendary speakers with these stickers on...:D. "Just take them please..." ROFL.
  20. lordfoo

Nice. Are those stands infinity as well? or did u have them made for the speakers?
  21. lordfoo

Luxman owners can you share pics of your luxman equipment?

Dang... i love the match of the yellow vinyl and elvis' yellow kerchief...
Back
Top Bottom