Search results

1. Bill Haywood

New Electro Voice Regency

I have probably had twenty or more X-36 and X-8 EV crossovers in the last 40 yrs and only one X-8 has gone bad. Very durable and extremely long lasting. I have four Regency cabs and two Aristocrate cabs loaded with them. And wouldn’t hesitate to buy off eBay If I needed one. The old EV stuff is...
  2. Bill Haywood

Electro-Voice 30W speaker

These speakers go for big bucks and if you can fix the rub or not you still might get some serious cash for it.
  3. Bill Haywood

Hand built Regency built years ago. Have been totally redone and sound great.
  4. Bill Haywood

5. Bill Haywood

Here you go and rebuilt and sound great.
  6. Bill Haywood

George Strait, Chris Stapleton concert.

At Mercedes Benz Stadium in Atlanta. Listening to Martina McBride opening. This freaking place is enormous.Just 4:20. They said it's a sellout. Get this 85,000 When Strait comes on I will post some pics....
  7. Bill Haywood

Hand made RCA cables.

Had guys I work with ask do they make your system sound better. I can't tell any difference between high priced or very cheap. Lot of snake oil going around about this just like about everything else. I made them because it was fun and they look great. Neat little project and satisfying. Got...
  8. Bill Haywood

Hand made RCA cables.

Also in one of the pics is one made with coax. This one you have to solder the connections. I don't like it as much. Just too stiff
  9. Bill Haywood

Hand made RCA cables.

Expandable wire covering, 10 mm cable pants, 14ga oxygen free 100 copper speaker wire. I am out of town so I am not able to give you more details on RCA connectors that I used. Ordered some shrink wrap to increase strength between cable pants and connectors. Extremely easy to make and look and...
  10. Bill Haywood

Hand made RCA cables.

Made a few different links. Turned out great.
  11. Bill Haywood

I hate to admit this. (Bose content.)

Was at Stone Mountain GA. At least 10 yrs. ago and they had a outside Bose sound system. They have these concrete speaker towers spaced out over a large area. Let me tell you that it sounded fantastic to be outside. I myself don't own any Bose but I am not gonna say anything bad about Bose.
  12. Bill Haywood

Name That Horn - Please

Selenium HM3950-SLF2 $99.99. Parts Express Part # 264-327. Sure enough looks like it.
  13. Bill Haywood

Making Banana plug cables?

I want to make some nice Banana plug cables and was wanting some suggestions on wire and connectors. There is so much to choose from it is overwhelming. Not looking to break the bank. Would appreciate your suggestions.
  14. Bill Haywood

Dynaco a25 Speakers!! Should I get em?

Heck yea get them.
  15. Bill Haywood

Technics Dustcover Fix

Good job
  16. Bill Haywood

Technics Dustcover Fix

Thanks. If mine breaks I will keep this in mind.
  17. Bill Haywood

Got a Technics SL-D3 very cheap...

C Rebuilt Regency’s. These are hand made from prints.
  18. Bill Haywood

What is the iron cover fix?
  19. Bill Haywood

Dire wolf it worked out great. I put a Audio Technica AT-450 cartridge in to start and it sounds great.
  20. Bill Haywood

AK Retiree Club

Congrats and enjoy.
  21. Bill Haywood

What Do You Like for Breakfast

Oh yea looks great. Yumyum
Back
Top Bottom