Search results

1. D

2285BD,,,,,, again .

Thanks to all who have replied ,,,,, I have been bitten real bad , have nearly finished overhauling the 2270 , and it is awesome and kicking , New acquisition:: 2285B advertised as working and tested ,, in the wood case and a 2330B advertised as recapped and new LED's both in...
  2. D

Which Marantz would you keep?

Definately Both and buy a few more
  3. D

2285BD,,,,,, again .

Do you mean same as the other "B" 2285 units?? as I Understand the specs are slightly different between the 2285 and the 2285B ,, ?
  4. D

FM receiver problem

I have a 2285BD . The tone amp , phono ins, aux in, and power amp is all good. When the FM receiver is first selected or on initial power up and immediately using FM, There is left channel distortion/low level for a few minutes until the FM circuit "warms " up . It is only detectable on the...
  5. D

2285BD,,,,,, again .

The dolby plugin receptacle is mounted on the rear but at the least the FM receiver board is NOT the same as the 2285B . I suppose if no one here has a correct drawing for a 2285BD ,, they do NOT exist. I have tried other sites, D and M parts , and Marantz directly and no one has been able to...
  6. D

2285BD,,,,,, again .

yes Paul, It does have the dolby plugin receptacle and The Transformer Primary selectable plug. There is NO FM Quad detector jack either. . Thanks for everyone's help. also BRYAN 12V ,,, IS THAT A FACT FOR THE AMP SPECS OR AN ,assumption ,, OR GUESS? Since I don't have access too any...
  7. D

2285BD,,,,,, again .

Without measuring power / voltage to finals, ect and just listening based on what I remember about my original 2285B , and how this amp sounds at quarter volume and a slither higher , I am guessing this amp is built with more power out that a 2285B ? If anyone know the published rating for a...
  8. D

2285BD,,,,,, again .

Sorry it took so long. HAVE BEEN BUSY AND AWAY and wood was back on when I made initial post. Thanks for the help
  9. D

2285BD,,,,,, again .

Wilco when I am back there . IT IS LAID OUT LIKE THE 2330B but the labeling definately isnt the same. There is No J001 or J007 quad out jack on the chassis. I will need to add one for digital decode access ?
  10. D

2285BD,,,,,, again .

Hello , all . I am new to this forum ,site , and Vintage AUDIO. I bought a new 2285B receiver ect not long after I graduated High School in 1976. I got one of the first production units as I had it before the end of the first semester , of Jr College. But back in now a d my son bought me a...
Back
Top Bottom