Search results

1. vtomike

University 312 speakers, capacitor question

Is this capacitor a 4.0, 50 volt ?
  2. vtomike

Barzilay Jewels

Found this Console at my local Antique Store. Has some mediocre pieces except for the Speakers, that is why i bought it. I knew what was inside before i purchased the unit, the Store did not. University 315-C Series 200 Speakers are my absolute favorite. This will be my third pair, Wife thinks...
  3. vtomike

Electro-Voice Sentry VI - Interface D

I have always wanted a pair of the Interface D speakers, then these came along, almost a 600 mile round trip to pick up. I hooked them up to test and heard what i thought was a voice coil rub. I did not hear this noise when i auditioned them.Woofers are unobtainable and i was aware they have...
  4. vtomike

Speaker ID help - components

Anybody know what drivers these are?
  5. vtomike

Altec 604?????

Is this an Altec 604? Cone size is around 12 inches, with frame maybe a 15 inch. Any thoughts? Sure looks like a 604 to me. These were sent to me so i can only go with the pictures.
  6. vtomike

Speaker ID needed

Any idea what these are? Electrostatic speaker?
  7. vtomike

University 315 C voice coil rub

Picked up a University 315 c series 200 off of ebay. Unpacked the unit and it looks very good. Hooked it up and could hear the rub. Any suggestions on a fix? A new cone is unobtainable to my knowledge.
  8. vtomike

Soundcraftsmen Stereo console

Picked up this awesome unit today. Not sure if it works yet, will have to bring up on a Variac first.
  9. vtomike

Cal Best speakers?? ID help!

Anybody know what these might be? I was told Cal Best by the seller. Thanks, Mike
  10. vtomike

Bozak CS-310-B Concert Grands

Finally found a pair of Concert Grands. My 10 year search is over.
  11. vtomike

University & Emilar bliss

Playing with a active crossover and my new Emilar horns. Sounds so sweet!
  12. vtomike

University Classic Mark 11 speakers -CL

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/ele/5713338489.html Not mine, i have a pair. Someone should jump on these. They never come up for sale.
  13. vtomike

Infinity QLS and baby brothers.

Refoamed the Watkins on the QLS, Need to fix a couple mids and rebuild the crossovers. Little Watkins are holding down the fort for the time being.
  14. vtomike

Infinity QLS-1 score

Second set I have found in the last 8 months. These are in much better shape. Pretty low serial numbers. Only two bad mids, everything else works.
  15. vtomike

Is this a Fisher console???

Kind of looks like a Fisher but not sure of the curved front. Any thoughts?
  16. vtomike

Crazy Bose Stereo

I have never seen one of these before. Not mine. https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/ele/5693068689.html
  17. vtomike

Speaker badge / brand ID

Anyone have an idea?
  18. vtomike

Infinity QLS-1 & SAE rack gear

My wife was looking for pallets in the free Craigslist section and found these. She emailed me the link and i jumped on it! 13 hours later and not quite free, i drug these home. They need work and thier dog ate one of the Watkins woofers, but how could i resist.
  19. vtomike

Ship with trucking company anybody?

Has anybody shipped cross country with a trucking company? I am looking to ship a receiver to New York and would like info on companies to use.
  20. vtomike

My Dynaco MKIV find

Somebody spent a lot of time and money on these. They sound good on the test run but sombody dropped them. I know nothing about tube stuff so i need input from the guru's. They were rebuilt in 2010 according to the sticker on the bottom.
  21. vtomike

Help-Capacitor ID on old speakers

I opened up my University classic mark II speakers to get cap specs, but i cant seem to ID one, also not sure about the brown resisters. The woofers are very musical, the top end needs help.
  22. vtomike

SCORE! Stereo console-University Mark II speakers

These speakers sound good but will need a recap. Looks like it might have had McIntosh components that are long gone, no turntable ether. These Mark II speakers were top of the line when they came out. also picked up some danish modern pieces and Baldwin Organ speakers.
  23. vtomike

I thought i had seen every Infinity speaker made.

Wow is all i can say! Not mine but i wish they were. http://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649205548-infinity-quantum-reference-standard/ Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
  24. vtomike

Pilot 215A preamp SCORE!

Had mice living in it and the tubes are gone but boy is this a cool unit.
  25. vtomike

???? Speakers

Any idea what these could be? Dont look like altec or jbl.
Back
Top Bottom