Search results

1. P

Marantz 4300

Thank you everyone, I decide to have a professional adjust my unit I don't want to mess it up by breaking something..I thank you all for your help and advice...and warnings lol
  2. P

Marantz 4300

3. P

Marantz 4300

Hi Bob I took some pictures of unit without cover can you help me find the adjustment spot to center FM tuning needle..thank you
  4. P

Marantz 2270 center tune meter only goes left and strength meter dead

Thank you for your expert advice .I'm trying to find the adjustment spot for tuning meter..I sending a picture of the inside of unit..I see a FM mpx box with a meter adjustment screw...I'm nervous about touching wrong part..thanks again.
  5. P

Marantz 4300

Thanks Bob , I'm real new to this hobby ..can you tell me where the discriminator is located . I'm having a hard time reading schematic..thank you
  6. P

Marantz 4300

Just to mention stereo light comes on when meter is off Center to the right
  7. P

Marantz 4300

I noticed when I tune to low numbers on dial it seem to line up in middle..when I tune to a static area the meter is to the right..
  8. P

Marantz 4300

Meter is to the right off stations antenna disconnected..
  9. P

Marantz 4300

Meter is to the right off stations antenna disconnected..
  10. P

Marantz 2270 center tune meter only goes left and strength meter dead

Hi would you have a picture of what part to adjust..for meter to be centered..thank u
  11. P

Marantz 4300

My 4300 FM meter has to be 1/8th of a inch over to the right to pull in a stereo signal ...any suggestions on adjustments to fix this ..thank you
Back
Top Bottom