Search results

1. NotYourKind

Guess which brand

Yeah its def a Franken-amp now. And he's not budging enough for me to pull the trigger on this sub. I still wish I knew who built it
  2. NotYourKind

Guess which brand

See I wasn't kidding about the wood paneling theme... I even made some stands for the SM-85's. I'm silly
  3. NotYourKind

Guess which brand

Lol... I think I got mesmerized by the wood finish, I've got an 80's nostalgia thing going on the past couple years. Bought a wood panel Coke machine last month, and now these Infinity SM-85's last week ... I thinks there is wood paneling in my Lexus... where does it end? Ya, the guy was asking...
  4. NotYourKind

Guess which brand

Do you think its a Dayton plate? Only reason I suspect otherwise is because the seller said he replaced it. It looks like a new cheap speak that is for sure
  5. NotYourKind

Guess which brand

Oooh good guess... I'm getting excited, getting closer... I hope I haven't hyped it up too much in my head... Or it'll be like when Ralphie got way too excited for his Little Orphan Annie decoder ring, only to reveal an ad for a "crumby commercial"
  6. NotYourKind

Guess which brand

My guess is because it is an updated amp plate? I know its too ugly to be circa 2000 ---->. Its the same color of the wooden benches at the old Mall I used to terrorize back in the 80's. Looks like a wooden counter top from an old pizza place... near the beach.. lol
  7. NotYourKind

Guess which brand

Heres a bigger shot of the green and gold diamond logo. I cant find a match anywhere. Thanks for looking.
  8. NotYourKind

Guess which brand

Nah, unfortunately he's no road map to enlightenment. He said it was 1200watts in his description, and then I laughed when I noticed the Dayton 250watt amp plate from Parts Express on the back. I think he got upset when I brought that to his attn, but I also think he needs to 'harden up' a...
  9. NotYourKind

Guess which brand

Hey Skip. Have a look
  10. NotYourKind

Guess which brand

Hey all. Apologies that I didnt have time for a proper intro to AK. Either way, been coming here for info for yrs, we probably have a lot in common. All righty then, I need help identifying a brand logo. Am harrassing a seller with questuons on OfferUp, but he has no clue about the item he is...
Back
Top Bottom