Search results

1. T

Hooking up my New Sony TV to my vintage Mcintosh Stereo

I have just purchased a new Sony X830f 70. To my surprise it does not have RCA outputs so that I can run sound to my vintage Mcintosh C30. It is telling me to use a small a 3 pole stereo mini jack for audio output. REALLY? I am assuming that this is not going to sound very good through my...
  2. T

MC Denon DL 300 from the 80's

I have a Denon DL 300 MC cartridge that I bought new in the early 80's. It was well taken care of....but hasn't been used in 15 years. Do these go bad with age? I also have a Shure v15vxmr MM cartridge purchased new 2003. Which one should I use? I want to set my turntable up again, and I need...
  3. T

Sub Woofer with C2200 and MC275IV

I am currently running a pair of Klipsch RF-7's with my Mc gear. I love the sound, but would like a little more bass. I have never used a sub, and am wondering if I can hook up to my mc equipt. How do I do this? Any suggestions on a sub-woofer? Thanks, Tom
  4. T

Hooking up Computer to Reciever

Probably a stupid question........I have a pentium 4 style computer running Windows XP. I would like to play songs off the hard drive as well as use the cd drive to play cd's. How will it sound?? Thanks for your help. Tom
  5. T

Check Out This Mcintosh eBay Deal!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5711803098&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT WOW!! Almost $6000.00 for a Mcintosh C22??
Back
Top Bottom