Search results

1. Mark Blom

Pioneer SX-838 No FM reception ?

So I found something strange last night checking voltages on the tuner board. Most voltages checked close to what they should be but that beside the point. there are only some voltages listed on the schematic. Ok Anyway on q1 on the tuner board the first 3SK45B when I tested the voltage when I...
  2. Mark Blom

Yes it does I will check them today.
  3. Mark Blom

I have been going through many threads looking for information on this. I found one but it never said what the fix was. I have a Pioneer SX-838 that had a few issues I worked most of them out except one. The FM has static with the FM muting off but I get nothing at all in the way of stations...
  4. Mark Blom

Developing the BOM for a KR-6160 restoration

Oh and by the way if it seems I'm a newbie on this forum I'm not I used to use it years ago been in this for many years like 40 years I just couldn't remember my log in and the email was an old Yahoo email and I don't know that either so I just created a new count with my new info. Not like I'm...
  5. Mark Blom

Yes it looks like it will be quite a project. I have recapped many Preamps and Amps and old antique radios but never tacked a receiver My problem is I couldn't a complete service manual on line or don't think the one I found is complete there are no procedures for aligning the FM section only...
  6. Mark Blom

Well I picked up a Kenwood KR 6160 Yesterday it works great but is a bit noisy in the FM section though it sounds great. I came across this great thread was wondering if you ever finished this up and found what the problem was ? I'm thinking of doing a recap on this unit maybe change a couple...
Back
Top Bottom