Search results

1. mfhale

Greater Houston Area RTR help?

If it's belt/linkage issues, your best bet is DIY. Even I, ham-handed as I am, was able to get an old TEAC A-4010SL running. If it's electronic in nature, I second Tom at Save On Sound. He fixed a couple of amps for me in years past and I was pleased with his work.
  2. mfhale

Help with BMX ID ?

You might reach out to our fearless leader, Grumpy. He allegedly knows a thing or two about old school BMX.
  3. mfhale

Favorite cold weather recipes

Chili, ribollita, cassoulet, chicken corn chowder, gumbo, steak and Guiness pie, shrimp and grits. Pretty much any supper served in a bowl.
  4. mfhale

So What did Your AK 2016 Secret Santa deliver for Christmas!

Excellent! Glad you like it.
  5. mfhale

So What did Your AK 2016 Secret Santa deliver for Christmas!

Or today. ;) Santa really paid attention to the minutiae of my posts. That's kimchee in the back. Thank you Santa!
  6. mfhale

BBQ Rub - Just one thread this year

The rub is en route! Should arrive Monday-ish. Bumped everyone up to a half pound...maybe do a couple extra racks of ribs. Ernie, I sent yours in Nancy's parcel. Figure I'd save the postage and let you smuggle it across the border. :) Thanks again for your generosity everyone!
  7. mfhale

Ms. Grumpy will see it, not to worry. Please send me your address and I'll get it in the mail.
  8. mfhale

We have our winners! MRL_Audio, 4-2-7 and Hose53 congratulations and thank you very much! Your generosity will go a long way to helping a family enjoy this Christmas. Please pay Ms. Grumpy and PM me your address. I will get your stuff out ASAP.
  9. mfhale

Suggested drink gifts for a friend with a sweet tooth

Make him some Limoncello. Pack it with seltzer and a nice glass. Hard to go wrong with hand made, IMO.
  10. mfhale

Three six ounce vacuum sealed bags of my original recipe rub. Top three bidders will each receive one bag. USPS postage is on me. Ms. Grumpy and Ernie, your money is no good here. I'll drop yours in the mail when the rest ship. Bidding ends at 11:59 pm on Wednesday, 30 November. Some...
  11. IMG_3618

IMG_3618

12. IMG_3617

IMG_3617

13. IMG_3591

IMG_3591

14. IMG_3592

IMG_3592

15. mfhale

One Word TV Show or Movie Title Transference

Time Code (film)
  16. mfhale

How good is Red Boat Fish Sauce?

I never thought of fish sauce as much more than another salt substitute until I tried Red Boat. I'm no aficionado, but I do like this stuff.
  17. mfhale

Odd, but not peculiar - for the purist

Not so much an aficionado, but definitely a devotee (of Roobarb, not Custard).
  18. mfhale

The Double Letter Game

Grammy ®
  19. mfhale

mfhale rocks!

Glad you can get some use out of them. Thanks!
  20. mfhale

mfhale

Hope you enjoy it! Thanks for a smooth transaction.
  21. mfhale

mfhale is a great seller!

Thanks for the kind words. Nice doing business with you!
Back
Top Bottom