Search results

1. vintaggeman

Speakers

What are these... please...
  2. vintaggeman

Pioneer S-99 Twin x speakers

Will be arriving here very soon... Any experience with these handsome speakers anyone? Thanks...
  3. vintaggeman

Anyone knows these altec horn/ driver?

Hello! What altec driver/horn model are these? Thanks...
  4. vintaggeman

MCS 3125 RECEIVER

Just got one mcs 3125 All i can say is ....... This thing is umbelievable....! It just sounds so right.... I'm selling all my other receivers....
  5. vintaggeman

cdfac

bought an pair of yamaha bx1's monoblocks from chris. awesome job packing and the deal was very smooth ! great guy to do business with! top notch ! thanks dude! :thmbsp:
  6. vintaggeman

john in MA

i bought an JVC T-3030 tuner from john. the price was right, very easy and smooth deal. thanks man! :thmbsp:
  7. vintaggeman

sicman

i bought an parts unit ka-9100 from john and the deal was very smooth. he even sent the unit before i had the chance of paying for it. awesome packing job too ! thank you dude:thmbsp:
  8. vintaggeman

vaughn

matt is a great guy to deal with:thmbsp: i bought the PL700 from him and the deal was super smooth. the packing job was the best packing that i ever seen ! bomb proof !! thanks matt! :thmbsp:
  9. vintaggeman

yamaha px1 on hifido

:drool::drool::drool: already sold!:tears: http://www.hifido.co.jp/KWyamaha/G0301/P0/A10/E/0-10/S0/C11-59069-01010-00/
  10. vintaggeman

cdfac

chris is a top notch arker :tresbon: i bought a px2 turntable from him and i'm very pleased with the deal. the turntable arrived nicely packed and in beaultiful condition ! thank you again chris! :thmbsp:
  11. vintaggeman

solidjackson , maxz28

thank you alex for a solid and smooth deal on the G-8000. packed extremely well. thank you dude! huge thanks to darren for donating the sansui faceplate. ( and the presents too :thmbsp: ) great folks here! this place is amazing! :tresbon: regards, junior
  12. vintaggeman

pilot 140w receiver

have anyone heard or seen one of these ? i found one locally it seems to be pulled from an console, no cover... this receiver sounds really nice! the bass and mids are amazing, so sweet. very impressive :yes: s there are some pics. :banana:
  13. vintaggeman

what altecs are these ?

my brother saw these yestarday, saturday at an state sale. he asked me about them and i told him to go back asap and buy them, but they where sold already:tears::tears: $ 100 for the speakers and some turner and turntable
  14. vintaggeman

bobforapples

huge thanks to bob (bobforapples) now, i'm a proud owner of a sansui g22000 :banana: excellent packing job and such an smooth deal. thank you very much sir!!
  15. vintaggeman

someone got lucky today!

happy father's day:D http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/ele/1230042180.html
  16. vintaggeman

vinyl score, over 450 lp's

today i have scored over 450 lp's at one yard sell stop only. the guy wanted the stuff out of the house, mostly classic rock, progressive rock, from a to z:banana::banana: i still can't believe it !! i will post pics asap i paid $ 10
  17. vintaggeman

curb find, realistic minimus 7's, panasonic system

while riding my bike today i spot a few pieces of audio under an pile of trash. i decided to check it out, it was an set or minimus 7's, one single ads l400 speakers, and an panasonic system that's seems to be very well built, very heavy amplifier. no bcp here :nono: tuner sl-ch10, pre amp...
  18. vintaggeman

tomatoes salad

with hard boiled eggs
  19. vintaggeman

tube modded ss gear

pretty cool, isn't? http://www.dogstar.dantimax.dk/tubestuf/gallery3.htm
  20. vintaggeman

happy birthday bob seger

the man turned 64 today! keep rockin bob:thmbsp:
  21. vintaggeman

cason

got the speakers today! superb packing job!! the speakers looks almost in mint condition an the equalizer looks brand new!! it even has original box and papers!! what a great guy !! thank you very much sir!! the surround foam kit's should be arriving next week!! :thmbsp::thmbsp::thmbsp:
  22. vintaggeman

technics sa-800a

received my technics today i one piece:banana: it looks very nice and neat! i like the sound, clean highs, tight bass, very smooth mids! plenty of clean power! the knobs have that heavy and smooth feel to it, and looks beaultiful too:drool: gotta love those leds:thmbsp: another keeper!
  23. vintaggeman

hk730 receiver wow!!

got this little 40wpc??? hk receiver and wow!! currently driving an 3ohms load,and what can i tell ya? awesome receiver!! the outputs/heatsinks dont get warm at all! the bass is tight and deep ,very clear sound !! the tuner is great, what a nice receiver! a little guy who packs a big sound...
  24. vintaggeman

songs that bring back memories...

simon and garfunkel - el condor pasa i remember back on late 70's listening to this song at the am/fm tabletop motoradio at my parents house. at the time, the radio was the only linstening device that we could afford and it sounded so good! the best thing i've ever heard! (it was the...
  25. vintaggeman

conductive glue

interesting article about vintage audio gear from the 70's and mid 80's that are in danger due to conductive glue. as owner of many pieces ,this can be an nightmare:tears: http://www.siber-sonic.com/audio/carnage.html
Back
Top Bottom