Search results

1. kkchome

What McIntosh Gear Are You Using?

I only have one piece of McIntosh equipment, which I use in my office system.
  2. kkchome

Spendor S3/5R2 good match for McIntosh MAC 4100?

Thanks, crouse. I pulled the trigger on the Spendors and they sound lovely with the MAC 4100. :bigok:
  3. kkchome

I've posted this query in the McIntosh sub-forum, but thought I would also put it here as well to see there is any input, suggestions, recommendations etc for using Spendor S3/5R2 speakers for and office system where all the listening will be done near- field. I've purchased a MAC 4100 receiver...
  4. kkchome

I've purchased a MAC 4100 receiver for my office system. I am now looking into speakers that would be a good match for the receiver given the specific requirements I have for the system in my office. Although I listen to almost every kind of music, I probably spend more than 60% of my...
  5. kkchome

Accuphase E-303 Integrated

Now I'm really interested in this unit. I really like the McIntosh "house sound". I was originally going to look into McIntosh amplification for this system, the the prices are really pretty high in Hong Kong.
  6. kkchome

Thanks for the feedback and the warm welcome. I'll post again in the thread if I decide to pick it up.
  7. kkchome

The Luxman integrated amp I had my eye on for my apartment in Shanghai was sold before I could get back to Hong Kong. Such is life. There is a listing for an Accuphase E-303 available for the equivalent of US$900 or so. From the photos, it looks to be in very good condition. I plan to go...
Back
Top Bottom