Search results

1. darren

Pioneer M90 question

Hi have not been on here in a long time Does anyone know the RMS power into 4ohms on a Pioneer M90 power amp T Thanks
  2. darren

Koss

Who uses Koss Pro4AA I love mine ues them on my phone and of course on my stereo
  3. darren

Pioneer sx 3700

Hi can I run a PR of 5 ohm speakers with 8 ohms speakers throu A and B on the sx 3700
  4. darren

Pioneer C90 preamp

Hi my audio guy has a Pioneer C90 preamp for 495.00 is that a good price Thank you Darren
  5. darren

What preamp ?

Hi I have a Pioneer M90 power amp I need a preamp for it what preamp do you guys suggest I am looking to spend around 300 to 500 I have klipcsh forte ii and a Raga rp1 and a nakamichi cd player new or used
  6. darren

Pioneer sx 3700

Hi I got a pioneer sx 3700 for my martin Logan Motion 15. They 5ohms so my question is dose someone know how much power is the sx3700 in to 4ohms Thanks Darren
  7. darren

Pioneer SX-D7000

Hi I would to know how the SX-D7000 is sound wise and how it would it go with Martin Logan Motion 15 can someone help
  8. darren

which one

I have 12 wpc I want to get horn speakers I want one of this ev live x elx 15 at 95 db 400 watts RMS is ev sh 1502 at 102.5 200 watts what would you get
  9. darren

pioneer sx 440 and pioneer centrex

I have a pioneer sx 440 receive with a PR of pioneer centrex speaker's and they sound good for what I listen to but i need to get better speakers i listen to rock rap dance i have a set of energy ef 500 speakers on layaway but i dont know if i will like them so can someone tell some speakers...
  10. darren

new speakers with old receiver

I have a pioneer sx 440 receiver I am getting a PR of energy ef 500 speakers how do new and old go together thanks Darren
  11. darren

pioneer sx 440

Hi what speakers for a pioneer sx440 would be good I want pioneer speakers
  12. darren

hpm 60

Hi what pioneer stereo would be best match for hpm 60 thanks darren
  13. darren

what amp should i use

HI I want to get a pr of pioneer spbs22 speakers What amp should i get for them. thanks darren
  14. darren

Ohms

i want run two prs of 6ohms speakers at once what would the ohms be i dont know if the amp can handle it the amp is a pioneer A20 new thanks darren
  15. darren

pioneer A 20 integrate amp

hi i am looking at a A 20 amp. has someone herd this amp and what do you think thanks darren
  16. darren

looking for a new turntable

i am looking for a new turntable in the $300 to $600 what would you get i will get a pioneer stereo and hpm speakers starting again i lost it all
  17. darren

pioneer hpm 40

hi can I run 2 pr hpm40 on sx 580 and be safe o should I get a sx 780 or sx 3800 thanks darren
  18. darren

lost my stereo

hi I need help getting a new one looking at pioneer sx 580 sx 780 sx 50 and speakers hpm 40 hpm 500 cs 403 dss e6 what do you think thanks darren
  19. darren

martinlogan

hi want to get new speakers (martinlogan speakers) but are they good for hardrock music :scratch2:
  20. darren

Pioneer HPM 1100

There are pr of HPM 1100 on CL. Can I get ome woofers for the HPM 1100? thanks Darren
  21. darren

speakers

I need use bookshelf speakers for my Pioneer SX950 Thanks for the help. darren
  22. darren

Score!!

My brother work for goodwill so he call me to tell me they have a Pioneer receiver so go to goodwill and it is a Pioneer SX950 for $4.99 So I take it home plug it in and powers up. I hook speakers and it works and sounds good :music: darren
  23. darren

what power amp do you have or had

what power amp do you have or had? I have Nakamichi PA7 MKII and PA5 MKII I had Pioneer M90 amp
  24. darren

Pioneer TX 7500 VS TX-D1000

I have a Pioneer TX 7500 and a TX-D1000 Wich would you one would use? I like both units Thanks Darren
  25. darren

Monster Cable

I am bidding on Monster M2.2 speaker cable I have true bi amp speakers. I have M1.2s on the horns and omc on bass. if win the 2.2s were should I put them on the highs or lows cross at 500Hz? Thanks Darren
Back
Top Bottom