Search results

1. bradleyc

RF-7 III's Anyone own a pair?

Room anomalies could be impacting your midrange, many complain the Reference Series speakers lack midrange due to their 2-way design. I live in the midrange, so far response sounds quite flat to my ears, not really drawing attention to any one frequency over another. These RF-7 III’s out-rock my...
  2. bradleyc

My Klipsch RP-280F’s don’t sound bright paired up with the Marantz PM-14S1, which will soon be powering the RF-7III’s in their place. No worries, RF-7III’s should sound like the RP-280F’s on steroids :)
  3. bradleyc

Just scored a pair of RF-7III from HiFi Heaven in Green Bay. Will be powering them with a Marantz Reference Series PM-14S1 integrated amp. Never listened to RF-7III before, but looking forward to how they will sound with rock, blues and pop. It was a real nut buster hauling them upstairs the...
  4. bradleyc

How about we all share what we are using to power our Klipsch Loudspeakers

Unloaded McIntosh MC501’s and MC252 and a couple Rotel RB-1080 amps, and downsized to Marantz Reference integrated amps. La Scala II powered by a PM-10S1. Cornwall III powered by a PM-10S1. RF-7 III powered by a PM-14S1. Two pairs of Forte II powered by a pair of PM-11S3. RP-280F powered by a...
  5. bradleyc

List your Klipsch speakers

RF-7III (new last week) La Scala II Cornwall III Chorus II Forte II (2 pairs) Quartet RP-280F RP-260F RP-250F RB-81 RF-3 II (2 pairs)
  6. bradleyc

Worst McIntosh product?

The MCD-201 SACD/CD player with Raymedia CD-ROM had a high failure rate, but it did sound good when it worked. MCD-301 that replaced it was far more reliable. I exchanged two and then bailed on a third for the 301.
  7. bradleyc

What's your latest audio purchase?

Marantz PM-10S1 integrated amplifier, February expected delivery date. Also purchased a pair of Klipsch RP-260F back in November 2016 for PM-15S2/SA-15S2 ancillary system in rec room.
  8. bradleyc

Klipsch showing new speakers on Facebook

A pair of Forte II speakers msrp was $1400 back in the mid-90's. Maybe $3600 for a pair of new and improved III's is not so far out of line 22+ years later?
  9. bradleyc

Klipsch showing new speakers on Facebook

OMG! Audiovox is going to destroy the Klipsch brand we all own and love :D
  10. bradleyc

MLB 2016

White Sox fire sale, maybe The Cubs can sign Abreu :)
  11. bradleyc

Marantz SA8005

Just re-arranged some Marantz gear into my den. PM-14S1 and SA-8005, with Parasound Halo T3 tuner. Cables are WireWorld Electra Gold to Furutech ETP-60 power distributor and PM-14S1. Wireworld Eclipse 7 RCAs and Electra 6 power cables to sources. WireWorld Eclipse 6 speaker cables to Klipsch...
  12. bradleyc

MLB 2016

Oh hell yeah Cubs fans! Fly that W proud!!! In your face Cubs haters, YESSSSSS!
  13. bradleyc

MLB 2016

Oh hell yeah Cub fans!
  14. bradleyc

MLB 2016

Eternity isn't long enough for Cubs-haters :boring:
  15. bradleyc

MLB 2016

He'll get plenty of rest now, Go Cubs Go!
  16. bradleyc

MLB 2016

Cubs Win, Cubs Win! The Coast is toast!
  17. bradleyc

MLB 2016

Let's go Cubs!
  18. bradleyc

MLB 2016

Typical Cubs-hater :boring:
  19. bradleyc

MLB 2016

Boom Boom Cub fans!
  20. bradleyc

MLB 2016

Cubs are Giant killers now, hey SF fans remember the 1989 NLCS?
  21. bradleyc

BTW the Blackhawks just swept the Wild

Hawks are on fire again!
  22. bradleyc

BTW the Blackhawks just swept the Wild

Hawks put the Triplets to sleep and turned out the lights!
  23. bradleyc

Where's the REAL NHL Thread?

Looks like Toews is back tonight :thmbsp:
  24. bradleyc

Jonathan Toews is the man! <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yiaKyQCeb0w?list=UUN7u2QsHWX_Jum0e8HE5QEA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  25. bradleyc

Hawks are on fire! <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NOErZuzZpS8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Back
Top Bottom