Search results

1. Kosh

Show Me Your Sansui!

I have found those SS-80 complete with it at not so good condition packing and the original brochures, and they indeed sounds good-almost like a modern headphones,are those the first Sansui cans with proper made drivers? (not paper cons)
  2. Kosh

Show Me Your Sansui!

Not long time ago,I got this D-350M cassette deck.after few fixes like the idler O ring and resoldering some dry joints by my tech friend,it works good and sounds better that other decks than I had before,and I like the very quick response mech of this deck.
  3. Kosh

Sansui S-M90 speakers - at first sight Looks like junk speakers,but..

Those junk looking Sansui S-M90 speakers looks like typical 80's cheap speakers-the true fact is opposite! They sounds really good-the high's are very clean and detailed,the mid is balanced and the bass is a bit mild but it's sure there! Tried them with G series of Sansui receivers and they were...
  4. Kosh

Sansui AU-G55X - Very High level of HISS noise.

My AU-G55X amp suffers from high level of "hiss" noise,even with zero volume and nothing connected to it.I know that in older sansui's like the early 70's cap coupled amps and receivers models,suffers from old noisy transistors (small,black with three legs) that was common problem than that can...
  5. Kosh

Little known "Sansui"(KLH) speakers SP-X1U

The Sansui-KLH collaboration was for a very brief and short time,and on the 90's,Sansui was on it's last legs on the international market.I think they didn't intend those speakers for the american market.this is the reason that not many knows about those speakers-there were also other KLH made...
  6. Kosh

Little known "Sansui"(KLH) speakers SP-X1U

For a brief period of time at between 1989/90,Sansui made a collaboration with KLH to produce those speakers. very heavy weight boxes,closed ones.they sounds nice-great "big" bass and detailed highs and mids,even if they are 2 ways only and without any bass port.
  7. Kosh

Show Me Your Sansui!

That SM-12A looks majestic! like something from another world..looks so lovely with the old Sansui Logos!
  8. Kosh

Show Me Your Sansui!

I have found Sansui's most rare BPC "super compo"" amp - the A-1500R.the only one in those series that is entirely have discreet output transistors,with out any STK module as a driver or output.as usual in those amps - the power meter display is dead,probably because of the same crap chip that...
  9. Kosh

Show Me Your Sansui!

The EQ? I use it in "flat mode,I bought it only becuase of the spectrum anaylzer display,I usually don't like EQ'S..
  10. Kosh

Show Me Your Sansui!

Got this SE-88 EQ really cheap at the flea market.I like big spectrum analyzer displays!
  11. Kosh

All the cool cats agree about the Scott 299B...

When my cat,Lucy,wanted to check the 6BM8 tube in my Sansui 220 Receiver.
  12. Kosh

Show Me Your Sansui!

Got this mint condition G-4500(here next to my G-2000) from a kind, good, fellow friend.typical crystal clear "G" sound!:music:
  13. Kosh

Show Me Your Sansui!

Some Sansui's that I got recently.I know it's not their best gear-but all of them works and sounds good,especially the Little A-5 amp.and the I was surprised to find that the R-750AV "BPC" receiver have a decent size transformer and heat sink,and a good quality main caps.
  14. Kosh

Show Me Your Sansui!

After all the monsters that were shown here,here is a little humble R-50 receiver.
  15. Kosh

Pictures of Cats on Audio Gear

Lucy also like BPC Sansui.
  16. Kosh

Show Me Your Sansui!

A neglected plastic 80's Sansui A-1110 that got fixed and sounds very good!
  17. Kosh

Pictures of Cats on Audio Gear

Lucy tried once to check the 6BM8 Tube condition in my Sansui 220 receiver.
  18. Kosh

Show Me Your Sansui!

A few days ago I got another small Sansui,model 441.cute little thing,even if those STK's was bad surprise for me,didn't know that they exist on these series (the ''3 digit'').thought they start to show on "newer" units at the end of the 70's.also the first time STK branded with the Sansui...
  19. Kosh

Show Me Your Sansui!

Got this Little BPC Sansui beast - A-1200R,it's ugly plastic box,but the the insides are better- large toroid transformer and two pretty large Nichicon filter caps.the left powe meter is flaky,because bad IC that drives the meters.this little/big ugly box sounds much better that it looks-it...
  20. Kosh

Show Me Your Sansui!

Got a week ago this AU-G55X.while it's not in same league of the classic "AU" Sansui amps,it still a nice amp,lots of line level inputs and MM/MC phono and those VFD VU meters looks good!
  21. Kosh

How good sounding is Sansui 600L Receiver? Is it made well?

http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/my-new-very-old-and-the-not-so-common-sansui-600l-receiver.721654/ I have this model.it sounds similar to the 1000X/2000X series.
  22. Kosh

Show Me Your Sansui!

TU-555 and 600L.
  23. Kosh

Sansui TU-555 stations "numbers" messed up

Eventually I got it proper alignenment at my local stereo tech.now it performs beautifully.
  24. Kosh

Thanks,I will try it.
  25. Kosh

I posted this thred in the tuners forum,but here this forum is much larger with many more users..Yesterday I got this cute tuner,as a Sansui collector,I always wanted one of those models with the round dial scale.now for the problem-the stations comes laud and clear,with strong signal and clear...
Back
Top Bottom