Search results

1. vignotra

Need help for a MC205

It is not my work but that of a friend of mine
  2. vignotra

Need help for a MC205

Good evening. Unfortunately one of the channels on my MC205 is gone. I heard a blast and I felt a burning smell. Probably one of the transistors was burned. I need your help. Does anyone have the MC205 service manual? Thank you in advance.
  3. vignotra

Nice Review of the D1100 at Computer Audiophile.

This morning I brought my D1100 to hardware and software upgrade. Let's hope that all go well.
  4. vignotra

As I was told by the factory, for the D1100, in addition to the hardware upgrade, there is a firmware update that solves three small problems. But I did not know or want to answer the question: is there an update to make the D1100 read DSD512 and MQA files streams?
  5. vignotra

I just got confirmation that, to resolve compatibility issues with some pc running Windows 8.1 and 10, the D1100 will need to be upgraded as both hardware and firmware. And here we go again ... after 7 years we are in exactly the same situation of MCD1100. Now I wonder, since with this update...
  6. vignotra

D1100 initial listening impressions

Hello. Next week will come home the D1100. I'm going to compare with my MCD1100. Via the DIN cable will use the MCD1100 as transport and I will read sacd. So I understand if the new DAC can improve the already excellent performance of the player. Obviously I will use the D1100 also as dac for...
  7. vignotra

Apple Imac and MCD550

Ron, very kindly sent me the path to follow to remove the driver. I did it and now everything works perfectly.
  8. vignotra

Apple Imac and MCD550

Unfortunately, before installing the USB drivers, I connected the player MCD550 to my imac. Then, reading the instructions, since the audio via USB is distorted and broken, I tried to uninstall the driver usb ASY-273.4.2 but can not find it anywhere in the applications of my computer. Can...
  9. vignotra

Dynaudio Speakers + Mc

For many years I use with great satisfaction, the Dynaudio with amplification McIntosh. First with the contour 5.4S, and after with the Sapphire and I am more and more enthusiastic. Probably for their load linear impedance of 4 ohms go wonderfully well with my 501 autoformers.
  10. vignotra

Photo of new MC452

Photo of the new C50: http://www.mpielectronic.com/images/Products/size_d/0601027.jpg http://www.mpielectronic.com/images/Products/size_d/0601027_b.jpg
  11. vignotra

New products

It 's weird, but I expected more interest in news of new products coming. It seemed that the arrival of two new preamps with DAC and its digital inputs, including USB, should be viewed as a true revolution in McIntosh. Not only. Goes out of print, at least in Italy the combo player MCD MDA-1000...
  12. vignotra

New products

http://www.mpielectronic.com/index.php?GoToSubPage=showp&op=m&obj=McINTOSH
  13. vignotra

New products

Hello everyone. On the website of the Italian distributor of McIntosh new products have appeared in the catalog. These two new preamps, the C48 and C50, two new power amplifiers, the MC 302 and MC 452 and finally a new embedded player CD /SACD, the MCD 1100The two preamps are analog and...
  14. vignotra

Cremona M + MA7000 or C220/MC275

From my point of view is always better to use a preamp and power amp. Beginning with the C220 and Mc252 then, in future, you may switch to a better preamplifier, such as the C2300.
  15. vignotra

Cremona M + MA7000 or C220/MC275

Hello. I had the opportunity to listen carefully the Cremona M connected to the Ma6900 amplifier. I liked very much but in some moments, passages of high dynamics, where he had a lot of current demand, the 6900 showed its limits. I know very well the final 275 and the integrated amplifier...
  16. vignotra

MXA60 Integrated Audio System -- Not So Fugly After All

Well, when in Italy?:D
  17. vignotra

MXA60 Integrated Audio System -- Not So Fugly After All

Mr87??? We're saying so that's coming out to market a new tuner?:banana:
  18. vignotra

MMG's and a McIntosh MA6300

Saturday I heard Maggie 1.6 amplified with a amp Conrad Jonson 60-watt per channel valve. The sound was enjoyable and sophisticated. Truly a good result. The 6300 should have no difficulty in driving the maggie.
  19. vignotra

McIntosh and Wilson Sophia 2

I can say that bone rigor in reproduction, tonal perfection and the reconstruction of the stage have primacy and marry perfectly with the tone of my McIntosh system.
  20. vignotra

McIntosh and Wilson Sophia 2

After all the tests possible, I surrendered the truth. While the sophia doing well with my 501, do not go well with the music they listen for longer. The sophia go well with jazz, a little less with the rock but do not go well for classical music. I listen to classical music a lot and every time...
  21. vignotra

McIntosh and Dynaudio - Perfect synergy

In the past I had heard amplifiers Mc275 and I had liked. But what I heard yesterday I was amazed. 2301 I have almost the same power of my 501 and the same timbre. It 'a great result for a tube amplifier. Great dynamics, great finesse. Really very beautiful.
  22. vignotra

McIntosh and Dynaudio - Perfect synergy

This afternoon I had the pleasure to try out the Dynaudio Sapphire. The plant was as follows: Pre McIntosh C500T - Mc2301 amplifiers - player Mcd 301 - player Accuphase Dp 700. The test was conducted in three phases: The first (a few minutes duration) with the speakers without the protective...
  23. vignotra

New speakers

Hello to all. I am always looking for my final speaker. The choice has narrowed between the Dynaudio Sapphire, the Wilson sophia 2 and the Klipsch Palladium P93f. The first two speakers I know them and I have heard. I wanted to ask more about playing the palladium. What do you have? Would be...
  24. vignotra

The sound of the Sapphire

Besides Wilson and Dynaudio, what other brands to consider when purchasing new speakers?
  25. vignotra

The sound of the Sapphire

Yes, I have tried on several occasions, the Sonus Faber, with McIntosh amplifiers. The first time I felt the Cremona with the1201's. The result of good but not great. Then I tried the Guarneri Homage with a 60 mv CJ, and finally the Cremona M with Accuphase E408 amplifier and McIntosh 6900 Ma. I...
Back
Top Bottom