Search results

1. Vintage TX

General Info on TEAC X-1000R RTR

I have over 3000 pictures and videos there, was trying to download last night but mostly error messages so I think it's a lost case. Did found out they want $ 300 a year for third party web hosting and at this time it's not possible for me, sorry
  2. Vintage TX

Hi, Photo Bucket changed the rules recently, no more free picture links, sorry
  3. Vintage TX

Post Your Riding Mowers, New and Old

Old School but they sure works fine, both got 18 hp twin Briggs & Stratton.
  4. Vintage TX

I still have my 2 Craftsman's and even found a parts 10-36 mower for free. Good axle and some other parts.
  5. Vintage TX

That's a nice mower, replace the engine.
  6. Vintage TX

NOS Pioneer 727 NOS 8 Track Tape Deck Bingo!

Nice find, I never seen that model before.
  7. Vintage TX

You are welcome Sunstarfire, good luck with the repair.
  8. Vintage TX

Thanks a lot, that was great news you saved a Teac, good work. Enjoy the music now ! :)
  9. Vintage TX

You are welcome, that's great the Teac is working as it should again Nokin. :)
  10. Vintage TX

REEL NAB ADAPTERS QUESTION....

Rich, I think the finicky part comes with age, same way here. Enjoying life more with less stress and fun project instead. Those basket cases don't arrive here anymore, as they did in the past. I did start on my own old projects with turn-tables and old mixers couple of years back going thru the...
  11. Vintage TX

Hi Rich, yes it's me. How are you doing still working on Pioneer decks and other things ?
  12. Vintage TX

Problems Recording....

Did you try with a different tape ? Old or new tape ? Could just be a dirty record /playback head also.
  13. Vintage TX

Hi Mr Moon, does the reels come to final stop halfway or just slows down ?
  14. Vintage TX

When the motor is engaged (press play with both tension-arm lifted) the 10 pins (from 10+ to L 1) should have these DC voltages present: 0.488, 10.44, -0.023, 0.488, 23.80, 23.80, 23.80, 23.80, 22.01, 23.39, 23.80.
  15. Vintage TX

Check if you have power to the control board first, did you buy a new or used motor ? Servo board included or the old one ?
  16. Vintage TX

Happy Birthday to Vintage TX!

Thanks guys for the birthday wishes.
  17. Vintage TX

Chevrolet Engine code ?

I found this one in Austin last year, 1972 GMC with 402 engine and 350 aut. Restored in the past but pretty good shape inside and out. Enjoy the old stuff in both music and cars you know. :)
  18. Vintage TX

Chevrolet Engine code ?

Sounds like a great deal, a nice Camino cost much more now. Took me one year before I found the Impala, many rust buckets and others sitting in a field wanting $ 4000 for junk. Paid more but the engine had 150 miles after rebuild, transmission was shot, after a rebuild ( $ 1.900 ) and new...
  19. Vintage TX

Chevrolet Engine code ?

Wow, what a nice Camino, and also a SS model !
  20. Vintage TX

Chevrolet Engine code ?

Thank you, do you still have the El Camino ?
  21. Vintage TX

1960, when every single American station wagon was a stunningly beautiful work of art

That Pontiac was a nice wagon with 389 and tri-pwr ! About the Ford...was a 2-door but engine had a cracked block... didn't have a space for replacing the engine and sold it shortly afterwards.
  22. Vintage TX

1960, when every single American station wagon was a stunningly beautiful work of art

This was the 6 passenger model, they made a 9 passenger also in the luxury version with 2 small folding seats. Had a lot of fun with this wagon, now the prices are very high and popular. Wish I still owned it but traded the Chevy for a 1964 Ford Fairlane...what a dumbass I was...
  23. Vintage TX

Yes, just installed new carpet in the whole car, didn't wanna mess it up.
  24. Vintage TX

Chevrolet Engine code ?

Interior has been redone and pretty decent quality.
Back
Top Bottom