Search results

1. Vintage TX

Chevrolet Engine code ?

Been trying to figure out what engine this is and what year it was made : T0524CRA Can someone help, please ?
  2. Vintage TX

Chevrolet engine code ?

Looking at a chevy inline 6 engine and need to find out if it's a 230 or 250 model with following engine serial nr: FT015TA I found the first letter would be the plant where it was manufactured ?
  3. Vintage TX

Stanton D6800 EE Stylus

Mounted this on a Micro-Trak 303 arm /Stanton 500 cartridge, combined with Micro-Trak 740 turntable. It's a aftermarket stylus, been spinning for about 50 hours but I don't know about this stylus, sounds tin. Connected a Stanton 310 Pre-amp today and did a test. Listen here and please...
  4. Vintage TX

Hernando, FL

Anyone in Hernando, Florida area who can pick up a few items for me ? Please PM, thanks :)
  5. Vintage TX

Teac & Scotch

Did some test-recording this evening with Scotch Dynarange tape from 1984. Pretty good result using a Teac A-2300SD at 7-1/2 speed, and from vinyl. Anyone else found this tape to be excellent ? :) Video here: http://youtu.be/M_ni2OZNBm0
  6. Vintage TX

Rare cassette ?

Found this yesterday, did a search and nothing came up :no: Anyone here, seen this brand before ?
  7. Vintage TX

Thorens TD-125 with Pickering V-15

Mounted a NOS Pickering on the Thorens tonight, combination sounds excellent, very impressed with the result :)
  8. Vintage TX

Tone arm "Made in Denmark" ?

What model arm is this ? Missing the mount and model nr was probably there but it has a "made in denmark" logo on the arm. Help :)
  9. Vintage TX

Rek-O-Kut R-34

Found a nice oldie with dust-cover and working condition, plug + play (almost ) Need a new belt as it seems slowing down when playing 45's. Anyone else with same model ? Made a video today: http://youtu.be/7f8zfd8Y80U Took a few pictures too...
  10. Vintage TX

Bo Diddley ?

Found a oldie the other day " Go Bo Diddley" Checker # 9352 One tune " Oh Yea " I never heard before. Must be a very early one or ? Here is a video: http://youtu.be/JL8YZSxVL80
  11. Vintage TX

Dual 1216

Found this locally, all original with dust-cover and manual. I like it :music: A test-tune: http://youtu.be/eY6NjiBe0P0
  12. Vintage TX

problems with SME 3012 arm..

Any idea how to get a stuck allen-screw off the weight ? I even broke the allen-wrench trying to unscrew this...
  13. Vintage TX

Old Scotch tape

Found this one, "Scotch Recording Tape" 1200 feet but no number at all, anyone else seen this one before ? They sure had funny ads on the inside cover back then :D
  14. Vintage TX

Otari MX-5050 BII-4

Have this apart now, 4-track model and been sitting for awhile. Sure needed service...
  15. Vintage TX

Tascam 42B a beauty *

Almost done with this 2-track machine, a few tweaks left but this can make excellent recordings on both 7-1/2 or 15 speed. :yes:
  16. Vintage TX

Revox PR99

Found this today, PR99 with decent heads but need some calibration as L-channel is much lower on playback. Recording L-channel kind of normal signal value, R-channel all the way to 10 mark. 2-track,7-1/2 and 15 speed. Not a big Revox fan but will give this a try as a friend has been bugging...
  17. Vintage TX

Otari MX-5050 BII with a different look

Kind of a "hybrid", installed the sidepanels today instead for those particle boards Otari used. Also both reel-tables were damaged from previous owner, so made some modifications usingTeac quick-lock reel-tables, much easier when switching reels. :)
  18. Vintage TX

Temp sensors Chevrolet 250 ?

Why does this engine have 2 temp sensors ? I replaced both, the rear one connector section was broken off, so installed new ones. Now the temp-dummy light comes on glowing after 5 min warm-up and then steady red even after thermostat opens up (180) no overheating or noise what I can hear...
  19. Vintage TX

New member in the family "Chevy Stepside"

Been looking for a unmolested stepside or El Camino around Texas and finally found one :banana: 1970 Chevy C-10 with original paint and unrestored. After a phone call talking with the previous owner I decided renting a trailer and take a roadtrip out west. Straigth 6, 350 turbo-automatic and...
  20. Vintage TX

Copy Outlook Express ?

Planning a new pc in the office, but is there a way to copy Outlook Express (XP-Pro) so I don't loose 2500 emails and 3000 contacts. Would like to save these to a second hard-drive. Anyone done this before? :scratch2:
  21. Vintage TX

Scanning slides to PC ?

Anyone has a good system to recommend ? I never done this before, did check around but not sure what to buy :)
  22. Vintage TX

Brett a

Safe and fast shipping + works like a champ. Thanks alot for a easy transaction Brett :thmbsp:
  23. Vintage TX

Unusual table "His Masters Voice 655 ?

Tried find some info on this one but no luck, anyone seen or maybe have a His Masters Voice ? Sturdy and wellbuilt but 220, 50 Hz so no test run yet.:scratch2:
  24. Vintage TX

Akai M-8 /1800 SD Mix

Just a little project that has been growing since I was messing around with a old Roberts 770 parts deck. The amp sections kind of worked but cosmetics sucked + missing knobs. Take a look:sigh:
  25. Vintage TX

Buying and Selling in Tape Forum

READ THIS - Buy, Sell, Trade, Including FREE -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you haven't read the Forum Rules - look upper right in big red capital letters - then do so. Here's an easy interpretation of part of it: # Buying...
Back
Top Bottom