Search results

1. Ruppert

Wow !! Leesonic is all that .

What a generous guy. Two pairs of tweeters FREE. Gets my project back on track. Thanks Lee
  2. Ruppert

Driver ID

Thank you gentlemen for your help.
  3. Ruppert

Driver ID

Hello This driver is out of a pair of column speakers with 6 8" drivers per cabinet. Company was Sono Columns Inc.. History ? I think they went out of business in 1982. Couldn't locate any products, etc.. Only ID info I located for EIA codes was Milwaukee Resistors #722 ? Sono Columns perhaps...
  4. Ruppert

H

H
  5. Ruppert

MX-113 Nomex Insulator Positioning

I just inspected my unit for the mystery piece you have. I replaced the electrolytics 10 years ago, & replaced the disintegrated rotary switch shield with electrical tape. The switch/pot shield was intact. I didn't recall any other floating shield pieces at that time. Could have fallen out with...
  6. Ruppert

Magnavox 196aa Help

I don't want an explosion so I'll let someone point out correct hook up process. Thanks
  7. Ruppert

Magnavox 196aa Help

Okay. Upon removal they're visible. Thanks Also 6DZ7 and all. What do I do with the Molex wiring ?
  8. Ruppert

Magnavox 196aa Help

I couldn't locate symbols on lugs, bottom of cap or stamped on body casing. 3 lugs have the same configuration, as I hadn't desoldered before.
  9. Ruppert

Magnavox 196aa Help

10. Ruppert

Magnavox 196aa Help

Good afternoon I'm attempting to convert this amp to function as a stand alone. The new Magnavox forum seems to be a shell of the previous one, and I'm schematically challenged at best. I've uncovered everything I can with online searches I have a new Hayseed Hamfest can capacitor, but there are...
  11. Ruppert

Dual 1019 cartridge advise

Stanton 681EEE sounds pretty sweet to me on a 1019
  12. Ruppert

Collaro Conquest Help

Hello I'm in the process of restoring a Magnavox 223 console with a Collaro. Have read all I could find about using this table, and attempting to use with vinyl I have, and no 78's. Members have commented as it being a stable and quite functional table for current use. I contacted Gary at VOM...
  13. Ruppert

AR 2AX Tweeters

Thanks for the response. I have the original tweeters sans the vc's. A scanspeak though is probably the cost of an originals rebuild. If similar to original probably more reliable.
  14. Ruppert

AR 2AX Tweeters

Has anyone had any experience with after market voice coils as substitutes for originals ? I can't find anything similar to the originals. I don't know if rebuilding two is worth the investment for this model. I have the HiVi's, but they don't impress me. Thank you
  15. Ruppert

6922 preamp tubes

I switch between the EH 6922's and Bugle Boys. If I had to determine a difference I'd say the EH's sounded a bit "cleaner" to my ear. The Bugle Boys were not NOS, but close when purchased. I'm satisfied with either. The Amperex 7308's as AA indicated would surely be a step up,although depending...
  16. Ruppert

RCA RS177

Thanks dswankey
  17. Ruppert

RCA RS177

Thanks Cademan. I just assumed it was toast with the discoloration. It measures less than 10% drift.
  18. Ruppert

RCA RS177

Picked this up several weeks ago on BT. In the process of ordering parts, and need help. One component identified as R104A 900 ohms 10w B 130 ohms 5w C 130 ohms 5w Schematic arrow...
  19. Ruppert

A hearty thank you to MACYJRM

Excellent transaction & very fair pricing on RCA tube console amplifier. Helpful & kind gentleman. Even provided me with a Sams Photofact Folder at no cost.
  20. Ruppert

Genesis Physics Model II Restoration

Hey jevchance Shout out to you for correctly spelling "grilles" ( my mini rant for the day ). Nice sounding speakers as you'll be pleasantly surprised when you finally complete the restoration.
  21. Ruppert

GTE/SYLVANIA Crossover

Excellent. I had downloaded that site, but that's as far as I could take it Thank you for your time
  22. Ruppert

GTE/SYLVANIA Crossover

I need help identifying the speakers these crossovers came from. I noticed there was a fair amount of conversation about this brand here, so...... Currently in negotiations with Rex Runner for some parts. Trying to cobble together a project. 65 watts listed on panel. Thank you
  23. Ruppert

Electro Voice Interface D

You made my day solving that mystery. I bestow good karma upon you. Thank you
  24. Ruppert

I'll be forever in your debt !!!
  25. Ruppert

Thank you for your response Coytee I believe that photo was the one I used for reference over a year ago. I was unable to find any other documents to confirm that configuration of pins. I guess I'll flip them over again, and start experimenting, which I'd was trying not to get into since they're...
Back
Top Bottom